Thread: Biggie!

Biggie!

Hi Biggie, you are a beautiful girl. It sounds like you are a typical vocal beagle. Happy dotd to you!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Biggie the Beautiful Beagle!

Hi Biggie in Romania! Roo roo, and happy Dog of the Day to you!
    What a beautiful Beagle girl you are, Biggie! True to your beloved Beagle breed you're quite the athlete, an accomplished, vocalist, a true lover of food (is that pasta Alfredo you're eating?), and most important of all, a lover of all things living! Yes, I'd have to say you're as close to perfect as a pup can get (we won't tell the kitty), and your family so very lucky to have a beautiful best friend in you!!!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun and food filled Dog of the Day, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Biggie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Biggie,

You are a beautiful Beagle girl. Sounds like you have a wonderful home where
    you are very loved & cared for. I would love to hear you talking or wooooing for a bite
    to eat from someone at the dinner table. Congratulations on being honored as our
    DOG OF THE DAY. Don't worry, we won't tell the cat about this. LOL
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Biggie

Hi Biggie, what a Sweet and Beautiful girl you are, and you also have
    a wonderful Family who loves you so much. Congratulations for being
    our very Special Dog of the Day.

Hi Biggie in Romania, it's a pleasure to meet you. You are so pretty and I really like your floppy long ears--so cute. I can tell your family loves you and no doubt you have a good home. I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

You're a pretty girl Biggie!!! It sounds like you're very friendly. Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope this has been a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla