Thread: Sweet Mandarin!

Sweet Mandarin!

Hi Mandarin! Happy Pet of the Day!
    Aww, what a darling, handsome Gecko boy you are!!! I just love those orange flame "racing stripes" running down your back (), and oh, those big, beautiful eyes of yours, those darling little "hands," are heart melters! How special is the bond of love and trust you share with your rightfully proud person, a bond forged since birth! How lucky she/he is to have a best friend as unique; as sweet and cuddly and loving as you, and I hope for you and your person many, many more wonderful years together! You two make quite the team!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, and in just two days...a very happy 4th birthday bash!
    Lots and lots of love and gentle "pets" to you, adorable Mandarin!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mandarin what a stunning gecko you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures and reading about you!!! Thank you for the smiles on this gloomy day!!! How very special that you and your human were together since you were an egg!!! You will be best pals for life for sure!!! Please thank him/her for sharing you with us. You are a lovely treasure!!!

Congratulations, sweet Mandarin, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're a cutie Mandarin! Congrats on being POTD and Happy Birthday!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Thank-you from Mandarin and Jewel!

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Hi Mandarin! Happy Pet of the Day!
    Aww, what a darling, handsome Gecko boy you are!!! I just love those orange flame "racing stripes" running down your back (), and oh, those big, beautiful eyes of yours, those darling little "hands," are heart melters! How special is the bond of love and trust you share with your rightfully proud person, a bond forged since birth! How lucky she/he is to have a best friend as unique; as sweet and cuddly and loving as you, and I hope for you and your person many, many more wonderful years together! You two make quite the team!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, and in just two days...a very happy 4th birthday bash!
    Lots and lots of love and gentle "pets" to you, adorable Mandarin!

Thank-you so very much for your wonderful words and wishes! I hope Mandarin and me will have many more years together too. I'm glad that you enjoyed Mandarin's pictures. And thank-you again for your heartwarming words.

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    Mandarin what a stunning gecko you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures and reading about you!!! Thank you for the smiles on this gloomy day!!! How very special that you and your human were together since you were an egg!!! You will be best pals for life for sure!!! Please thank him/her for sharing you with us. You are a lovely treasure!!!

Congratulations, sweet Mandarin, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!
    Thank-you so very much for your birthday wishes! I'll be sure to sing Happy Birthday to Mandarin tomorrow! I'm glad Mandarin could help you smile and I hope today is a better day! I know, Mandarin and I are so lucky to have each other-for life definitely.

Thank-you!

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatepuppy View Post
    You're a cutie Mandarin! Congrats on being POTD and Happy Birthday!
    Thank-you so very much for your birthday wishes to Mandarin! I'm going to be singing to him tomorrow!