Thread: Cody!!!

Cody!!!

Hi Cody, you are a big handsome boy! Love the last picture of you asleep on the counter. happy dotd to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Cody's the one!

Hi Cody! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, from me and my Labbie Star!
    What a treat, seeing your BIG hunky-handsome, labalicious self up on our screen this morning! You are the quintessential Labbie, Cody...handsome, loving, loyal to a fault; cuddly, snuggly and oh so goofy! You give new meaning to the term "counter cruising!" How the heck do you get up there??? Oh, maybe I don't want to know! (I think I see a couch there? How stealth of you! hehe)
    Well, if any pup is capable of mending a wounded heart and spirit it's a fun and life loving Labbie best friend, and in you Cody, your Mom has been blessed with all that and so much more...a soul mate for life! And Star wants me tell you, Cody, if you're ever in the market for a hot, petite (65 lbs) "older" blond, she's your girl!
    Thanks so much for starting my day off with a BIG smiles, Cody!!! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, being spoiled rotten and loved to pieces! Happy counter cruising!
    Lots of hugs and kisses, woofs and happy wiggles to you beautiful Cody, from me and Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Cody, Look at you; you're a big boy and so handsome!! I smiled at each photo because you look so relaxed and contented. It sounds as if you are sweet and very much loved. I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Cody on the counter, what a beautiful boy you are! I'd like to reach right through the monitor to give you loads of petting and hugs! You look very content on the counters, sweet boy. I can just tell how much love and joy you and your family share Happy Dog of the Day to you, beloved Cody!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Cute Cody!

Cody - you are too funny! And very cute too!
    I can tell that you have a wonderful life!
    Enjoy being Dog of the Day, Cody!

Cody

Cody you are a great dog! I can tell you have a splendid personality and I can see why you bring your mom much joy and happiness. You do a great job and are absolutely adorable! I love your countertop poses.

You're a handsome boy Cody! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Cody

Hey, you big BRUTE...Congratulations on being our celebrated Dog Of The Day. I'm surprised to see a picture of you without a tennis ball or a ball of some kind. I know how labs are...I had one that always had a tennis ball in his mouth or lying next to him and would, like you Cody, play ball until he dropped. My Brutus weighed about two-thirds as much as you but he was not agile enough to even think about getting on the kitchen counter. At 120-pounds, I simply don't know how you do it but you sure look comfortable up there. I call my pups assistant cooks since they like to be in the kitchen during meal preparation. I suppose you can do a more effective job of supervising the cooking from atop the kitchen counter. I commend you for being a great companion to your Mom. The two of you are obviously bonded rather tightly and that's a great feeling for both of youl. From me and my menagarie, best wishes for a great day of celebration and many years of happiness.
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.