Thread: Adorable Dodge!

Threaded View

Adorable Dodge!

Hi Dodge! Happy Dog of the Day to you, and to your trusty sidekick Loki, too!
    What a handsome, simply precious boy you are, Dodge, and to true to your breed, quite the smartie pup too! Between you and Loki the Border Collie, the intellect level, the energy level at your house must be off the charts! I never knew that deafness was common in Blue Heelers, Dodge! But just as your dear mum has said, your deafness sure hasn't kept you from living and loving life to the max (but it sure does come in handy when you want to play "pretend...!")
    What a beautiful boy you are Dodge, special in so many ways, and your mum and Loki, all lucky enough to know you, truly blessed to have a furkid, a furry sibling, a best friend in you!
    Thanks for starting my dreary, rainy day off on such a sunny note, sweetheart! I hope you and Loki enjoy a very happy, fun filled Dog of the Day, kicking up your heels and being spoiled rotten! You both deserve it!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you precious Dodge, and to Loki too!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 04-17-2013 at 09:01 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~