Thread: ~Muffin~

~Muffin~

Aww Muffin, you're such a little cutie! I can't imagine someone not wanting you! At least now you are loved.
    Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have fun today on your special day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Precious Muffin!

Oh, be still my hammie loving heart! What a beautiful wee wittle one you are, Muffin! Beautiful on the outside with a personality as sweet as sugar! It breaks my heart to think your former, umm, "human" no longer wanted you. But your wise human has shared some great advice with us all, and that is to be sure we only make the decision to welcome an animal into our lives after careful consideration, being sure the pet is the right fit for the family, and that we are willing to make that lifelong commitment! I'm SO glad you found your way to such a forever family, sweetheart, that you are finally living the life you deserve! You've only been with your human a short while, Muffin, but already you two have formed such a beautiful bond of love and trust! No doubt you and your committed guardian were meant to be together, and I hope that you both will know many more happy years of shared love and friendship!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you're enjoying your well earned Pet of the Day reign, running around in your hamster ball, munching on yummy hammie treats, being loved and pampered to pieces!
    Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Muffin!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations little one!
    Animals love unconditionally

Muffin what an adorable hammie you are!!!

I can not imagine anyone not wanting you!!! You have the most wonderful home and loving human now though. I enjoyed seeing your sweet picture today. It certainly made me smile on this cold gloomy day. Please thank your human for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Muffin, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~