Thread: Food advice please

Food advice please

Right now Clover is eating Blue Buffalo fish formula. She's doing well on it, and I'd prefer to keep her on it. However I'm working at a pet store and I'd like to give my business to them, as well as get a discount. The problem is that we don't sell a lot of Blue food right now and we need a minimum of $500-600 to make an order. So it's very hard to get my food in. I'm thinking of changing to a food that we can get more easily. I want it to be at least as good quality as Blue. I'm not sure if she has a chicken allergy or not but I sorta just wanted to stay away from it.

Anyway some of my choices I've been thinking about is Merrick. (problem with that is their buffalo formula has chicken and the duck has turkey.) I'm also curious about Taste of the Wild and Go!

Does anyone have experience feeding any of these foods? Which do you prefer? What do you think would be best? (I have looked at the food adviser page. I don't find it too helpful)

Clover, Loki, Shadow, Pixel and Kyo

You can review the foods at:www.dogfoodanalysis.com to learn which is rated best.

Taste of the Wild has grain free formulas and I used that successfully for over 3 years. I only stopped using it when a problem at the manufacturing plant ended in the plant being completely shut down by the government for 3 months and the food was not available here, so I switched to Earthborn Holistics, which also has several grain free formulas.

Since bichons must have grain free foods, TOTW is the only one of those you listed which I would suggest you use.

I've been feeding Merrick's lamb and rice for several months now with good results, the dogs love it too.

Gees, I can see selecting Brands and Formulas being a nightmare for a Vendor.
    I guess I'm pretty lucky, my guys will eat just about anything, as long as it's small bites.
    However, you give them a larger piece of Meat you cut off your Stake at the dinner table...
    and they gobble it down instantly...
    Sneakers, Becca, Ichabod & NA'vi

Dogs know that you love them, whether you own them or not
    If you’re not watching FREE TV, you should be !