Thread: Charlie!

Charlie!

Oh, Charlie, you could be a sister to my kitty Pinot! You're a wonderful combination of Tabby with those caramel undertones - LOVE that (and yes I am biased). She's also skittish, but that has calmed over time. I imagine skittishness over loud noises, though, will always be with you.

In any case, sweetie, try to give a little love to your family. It would mean so much - they love you lots! You're a beautiful kitty and much deserve the COTD title! Have a SUPER day!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Charlie you put me in the mind of the Beach Boys Song California Girls as you are such a charmer.
    We are sorry that you are a little shy, but I have had shy Cats and after a hile they warmed up to me as I gave them the space , and let them get acquainted in their time.

It is good to see you Charlie as you have grow into Cat Hood and are now reaching your prime as a Cat.
    We are glad that you and your Cat Companion are such friends and you have each other to stay slim and trim and have such a good time together.
    Cats are better in multiples.

We Lucky Found Hotel Cats are sending a California MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW To Our Cat Buddies , Our Newest Cats of the Day Charlie and Her Best Pal.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Charlie!! I happen to know what a great home and family you have. Afterall, they found my Paizly for me and I am forever grateful!
    In fact, I think Paizly is what made your mom want a kitten for Sherpa.

Well congrats on being today's Cat of the Day!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Dearest Charlie, what an utterly gorgeous dilute tortlet you are! You have the prettiest nice round face with that sweet look in your eyes, a look of such peace and wisdom that we know you know how greatly you are loved. We hope you will give up your remaining 'feral" ways before long and allow your humans to pet you as often as they'd like, which is a LOT more than you are letting them do now! Your fur looks so soft and luxurious that I wish I could reach out and pet you!

We are so glad that you and Bagheera were both rescued and enjoy the delightful lives you are living now in homes full of love. And how funny, the story about how you two were not about to share a cage pre-spaying/neutering!

Congratulations, darling Charlie, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope that you and Sherpa and your doggie pal and all your family and Bagheera and his whole family are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, maybe even another laser session.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

When I read about Charlie and then also saw that her brother was Sherpa, I knew she was a PT kitty. She's snakemama's little girl. Charlie, you sure are a pretty girl and I hope that some day you'll come out of your shell more and want more loving, petting, and lap time with your meowmie and her hubbie. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Hi Chqrlie, it's a pleasure to meet such a pretty girl. I enjoyed reading about you and hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Charlie what a darling you are!!!

Now, sweetheart, it's not fair of you to be so adorable and not alow petting. Did you know that? I have a kitty named, Angel. She does not like being petted either. She has finally agreed to let me rub her chin and recently, the spot right above her tail. I hope you discover how wonderful being petted can be and come out of your shell one day. Please thank your mommy for sharing you with us. You are certainly a treasure.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Charlie,

You are certainly a beautiful kitty. I think it would be alright if you would let your people
    pet your beautiful fur once or twice. It's good that you do respond to toys. Congratulations on
    being chosen as today's CSAT OF THE DAY. Enjoy your special day sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Charlie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hi, PT Kitty Charlie! What a gorgeous girl you are! You could be Eve's and Pinot's twin sisfur! I hope you will get used to receiving petting and lovies over time. It is very nice for the purr-son doing the petting! You are very beautiful and I hope you've had a wonderful day as our Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sorry it took me so long to make it over here, I wanted to thank everyone for their kind comments! Charlie has some special shredded wet food this evening that I'm hoping will lure her out of hiding for awhile

Gorgeous Charlie Girl!

Hi Charlie! A very happy, belated Cat of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!
    I'm so sorry to have missed your big day, but couldn't resist coming back to congratulate you on nabbing "top cat" kudos...and how very deserving you are! Besides, a kitty as worthy, as special as you definitely deserves at least 2 days of celebration!

Great thanks to all who had a hand in your and your littermate's rescue! It took a bit of home juggling, but finally you found that perfect match forever family, complete with a compatible fur sibling in Sherpa! Had to laugh though at that mix up at the boarding facility/vet! Well, thankfully no one was injured! And having always been mom to both kitties and doggies, I had to laugh yet again as your mom described you dispensing those "Whaps!" lol Yep, the kitties rule!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, gorgeous! Enjoy at least one more day celebrating your exalted status with Sherpa and your proud people, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Charlie, and to Sherpa, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Charlie!

Wow Charlie...you behave and look like my Dust Bunny - lol!
    (Dust Bunny hides from people, but she is a cuddle bug with me...and her fur is also so very soft)!
    Anyway, I'm glad that you are in your forever home! have a great time being Cat of the Day, Charlie!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dust bunny on coffee table.JPG 
Views:	36 
Size:	665.9 KB 
ID:	56239   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dust bunny.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	61.0 KB 
ID:	56240   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dust bunny stretching.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	81.6 KB 
ID:	56241