Thread: Merlin - unknown to April 15, 2013

Hybrid View

Merlin - unknown to April 15, 2013

You have left a huge hole in my heart. RIP sweet boy. No more pain or suffering. Play hard at the Rainbow Bridge and I'll see you when I get there.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Merlin, my sweet friend, thou I never met you in purrson, your gentle self made quite an inpression on my heart. I know you had a wonderful life: going from a shelter kitty, to a very loved kitty of the home with the best cat meowmie on the planet. I bet it won't be long before you meet a kitty angel named and Max. He will help guide you around the Rainbow Bridge. I know you both will watch over your meowmie along with her other babies and all our loved ones until you will all meet up with her again. Just think what a fun day that will be. For now, sweet Merlin, rest and play and enjoy being pain free!!!

Slick, sorry can not begin to tell you how I feel. Heartbroken comes closer but still doesn't quite make it. Hold on to the fact that you loved Merlin and he loved you. Sometimes love hurts like heck even when you know what you are doing is best for the other. Remember I'm only an email away!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, this is the news I was afraid of seeing today. (((HUGS))) for Slick. And dear precious Merlin, I will meet you at the Rainbow Bridge ... One Fine Day. I agree with Mom of Fuzzy Faces, gentle boy, you have placed an impression on my heart too. I know how much you are loved. and more (((((HUGS)))))
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Helping Merlin to the bridge was the best for him, and the most unselfish thing of you, prolonging anything was obviously not in his best interest. Sometimes these things happen so fast, it's difficult to think straight..He can now start his other life, free from pain and suffering, while he waits to reunite on the other side..There is no greater Love than that.

Til you meet again..

Godspeed handsome little man..you lived a wonderfully long and beautiful life in your Mommy's excellent care.

My heart breaks for you Slick..

God must really love us because He created a beautiful gift for us - a cat.

Just so we would truly appreciate this wonderful gift - God will only let us
    have them in our lives for a short time and then they must be returned
    to heaven to receive their rewards for all they do for us while they are here.

Merlin you were no exception. You have done so much for your human while
    you have been here with her. She could tell you were special because she
    could have rescued so many different cats - but she chose you.

Rest now Merlin and soon you will be joined by Max and greeted by Kati -
    I think in heaven it is alright to play with dogs.

Thank you Merlin for everything - you are certainly going to be missed, and
    be sure you will never be forgotten.

Sending you big, comforting hugs right now. You knew he was older when you adopted him, and gave him what was surely the best time of his life while he was with you. More hugs, and more.
    I've Been Frosted

HugZ for Slick and head bumps and purrs for Merlin.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Oh Slick, I am so very sorry for your loss. Thank you for giving an older gentlecat a wonderful home for his final years and then having the courage and strength to let him go when it was time. I know your heart will be raw right now, in time it will heal and perhaps you'll open your home to another wonderful, loving kitty. Again, I'm so sorry.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21