Kahlua you look quite good for being twenty years young.
My Princess became smaller as did Joseph and Michael as they approached that age as well, but they like you Kahlua still retain your beauty and grace and of course your cattitiude.

I agree totally that Our Cats grow in grace and stature as they mature and that every year they grow more and more in our hearts.
The only sad thing is that we know that there will be a day when they will not be there, but I always think that they are there is spirit.
Your Kahlua is quite the Cat , as she certainly seems to get along so well with her Feline and Canine Companions.

My Elder Cat Angels and My Oldest Cat Tubster Panther who is 10 are all sending a Golden Age MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Dear Senior Cat Kahlua the wise and gentle.