Thread: Jake!!

Jake!!

Hi Jake. What a very handsome boy you are. It sounds like you have a great family and are loved very much. Happy DOTD to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Happy Dog of the Day, Jake! What a wonderful smile you have! I especially love the picture of you in the field of buttercups. You look so happy and I would love to play and snuggle with you
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Smilin' Jake!

Hi Jake, you beautful buttercup, you! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!
    What a gentle giant of a Pittie you are, a beautiful boy inside and out! That has to be THE biggest doggie smile I've ever seen! I can only imagine the joy you're feeling to smile that big! (Buttercups have that effect on me, too!)

Bless you Jake, for helping to heal your daddy's heart after the passing of your beloved predecessor, Jazz. It's clear your daddy has so much love to give, and we're so happy he was able to open up his heart to such a deserving boy! Of course he couldn't say, "no." How could he resist a pup as precious, as sweet and loving as you? What a treasure of a furkid your family has in you, Jake, and I hope for all many, many more happy years of shared love and companionship!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Jake! (Almost as big as yours, hehe) I hope you're enjoying an extra special, fun filled day, celebrating with your proud people...and best buddy Bonzo of course...being spoiled rotten! It's tea and tuna time!
    Lots of love, big hugs and kisses to you, precious Jake, our very special and most deserving, "top dog!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Jake,

So pleased to meet you handsome fella. I love your coloring & that pretty white blaze acroos
    your chest. You do look so happy sitting & smiling in that field of flowers. Congratulations
    sweetie on being chosen for honors today as the DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of cyber hugs
    and kisses on your special day.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Thank you and well done

I would just like to say thank you for all your complements and a special well done to my baby boy, jakey wakey :3 awwww well done my little cuddle ball

You are proof that staffies aren't bad dog's they just suffer all too often from bad owners.

So glad you have good caring owners and that you are so happy and looked after!

Enjoy your dog of the day honours beautiful!
    Animals love unconditionally

You're a gorgeous boy Jake!!! I have a Jake. Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What a beauty!

You look so happy and you are a very good looking dog!!! Congrats you sexy pit bull on DOTD

Jake!

What a beautiful, intelligent, happy boy! I love your pics - especially the one of you napping with your stuffed puppy - lol!
    May everyday be Dog of the Day for you, Jake!