Thread: Marvelous Milly

Marvelous Milly

I enjoyed seeing your pictures and reading your story, Milly. What a beautiful girl you are. I love your thick coat and your round blue eyes. It seems that you have your family trained well, just as it should be. You better be careful with the washing machine, but I take it that your mom checks carefully before she starts it.

Have fun and celebrate your day in the limelight with lots of special treats and extra loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

What a Great Little English Lady you are Marvelous Milly and you have that charm of a born Noble Lady.
    You are such a Charmer Milly , and are a thoroughly Modern Cat Milly!!!

You are such a warm plush Little Cat and as always it is so good to see all of our Cats of the Future from all over the world. our next generation of Cats growing into the wonderful creatures that our All Loving Lord God above intended for them to be.

We Lucky Found Hotel Cats are all sending our best British MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Dear Little Lady ,Our Newest Cat of the Future and Our Lovely Cat of the Day MagnfiCat Milly.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Milly, What a beautiful girl you are! I just love the way you look. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your lovely photos. No doubt you are a sweet girl and I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Gorgeous Princess Milly!

Milly is the best kitten with a great personality! She nudges you for strokes, paws at your fork when you're eating and her favourite toy is a cotton bud. Milly is special because she is a princess a proper lady. Everything is on her terms and she rules the house. She eats peas and baked beans and is able to take the lid off the butter so she can devour as much as she wants. She will drink out of my cup of water and pay your face for food when you're eating. She doesn't use her bed, she sleeps on my pillow with her paws on my head! She loves to play peek a boo and enjoys chasing the dog. We all love her!
    Milly, what a beautiful kitty you are! I like your lovely blue eyes, and in the second picture your gently crossed paws! And smart, too -- uncovering the butter for a taste, drinking water from a cup and giving your person a paw-tap during a meal I can tell who's in charge at your house -- it's you! I would love to stroke your wonderful plush coat because it looks so soft to pet. You are welcome to tap my fork any time! Happy Cat of the Day to you, darling Milly kitty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Milly, what a gorgeous British shorthair girl you are, with your plush fur in Siamese coloring that looks so soft and luxurious! I wish I could reach through and pet you right now, skritch you around your sweet little face! You look like the happiest girl, with your loving family whom you have trained so well. You are a Princess indeed, Your Royal Highness! (But do be careful with the washing machine! You don't want to get shut in with a load of laundry..)

You are so versatile with your eating skills, enjoying peas and baked beans and eating butter from the container after removing the lid! And you share meals with your human, drinking out of his/her cup, and patting her/his face as she/he eats. And you love to play peekaboo and chase your doggie pal. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Millly, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your Purrrsons and your doggie are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats beautiful Milly on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Milly what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

Your sweet pictures sure made me smile today. You are a treasure for sure!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are being properly spoiled today.

Congratulations, sweet Milly, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marvelous Milly!

Hi Milly! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet baby girl! As has been said, what a beautiful, most "proper" English lady you are, Milly! I have to admit, British Shorthairs are among my most favorite breeds, looks and personality wise! I just love your thick, plush coats, your apple round faces, those saucer sized eyes and of course, your sweet and loving purrsonalities! And may I say, your sweet expression is priceless, and that touch of lace behind you, the perfect backdrop to frame your dainty, delicate self! And loving your peas as you do, well, you're every mum's dream kid! What a precious girl you are, Milly, and so very deserving of your Cat of the Day crown! Wear it proudly, Milly...and enjoy a very special day of pampering, being spoiled (or as you Brits would say...spoilt) rotten! (What do we Americans know of proper English!)
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful blue-eyed Milly, our very special and most deserving, honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a pretty kitty you are Milly!!! Such beautiful eyes you have! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla