Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ziggy's New Hairdo

She looks GREAT!! I love the way they look and feel shaved down.

Quote Originally Posted by jenluckenbach View Post
    She looks GREAT!! I love the way they look and feel shaved down.
    Thanks. Me too.

You're looking good Ziggy!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I think Ziggy looks great.
    I am also thinking of giving Kaveri a new hairdo. She has lot of dandruff ( that is what I think it is), maybe with less fur the skin can be treated. The vet gave vitamin tablets for 3 weeks. It did not help.Has anybody any ideas?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatepuppy View Post
    You're looking good Ziggy!
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mbsmum View Post
    I think Ziggy looks great.
    I am also thinking of giving Kaveri a new hairdo. She has lot of dandruff ( that is what I think it is), maybe with less fur the skin can be treated. The vet gave vitamin tablets for 3 weeks. It did not help.Has anybody any ideas?
    Thanks
    When Ziggy came home I also noticed that she had some dandruff too which I hadn't noticed before. It seems to be gone now. Both of my boys Alani & Blaze also have some and my RB Storm always had this not matter what I did. Maybe she needs a medicated shampoo of some kind. I even tried giving my RB Storm some fish oil supplements but this didn't help either. If your vet doesn't know what to do next you could always call a grooming business and ask them what might help her.

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
    . I'm really liking her new look. She's also been such a love bug towards me and purring like crazy.
    *smooch* Hi, pretty girl Ziggy... I was just thinking of you, Pearl and your brothers! How's the new 'do, is it growing in?
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

wOW Ziggy, I wouldn't have recognized you if mommy wouldn't have told us!!
    Mayba that would be a solution for my Zazou too; But I don't think they do shave cats like that here... . I wouldn't even know where to go !
    Zazou had sticky poop last week, and after every you-know-what, I had to catch her and clean her butt with a wet cloth; OMG, she hated me for that...
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    *smooch* Hi, pretty girl Ziggy... I was just thinking of you, Pearl and your brothers! How's the new 'do, is it growing in?
    Thanks for thinking of my furkids. Ziggy is so much happier these days. Now she tries to sleep by my head at night just to be closer to me. Everyone else is also doing well. I think that Alani & Blaze are also feeling much cooler these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Maya & Inka's mommy View Post
    wOW Ziggy, I wouldn't have recognized you if mommy wouldn't have told us!!
    Mayba that would be a solution for my Zazou too; But I don't think they do shave cats like that here... . I wouldn't even know where to go !
    Zazou had sticky poop last week, and after every you-know-what, I had to catch her and clean her butt with a wet cloth; OMG, she hated me for that...
    If you have a groomers near you then this would be the place to call. Some vets may also do this too. My Alani & Blaze also got kennel cuts and you can see them in another thread.