Thread: Noodle the Purrfect Owesome Orange Cat.

Hybrid View

Noodle the Purrfect Owesome Orange Cat.

Oh My Goodness what a Great Owesome Orange Cat. You are the very epitome of Orange Noodle and at such a young age.All of Our Librarians are melting at your photo Orange Noodle and are all Big Noodle Fans now.
    You are just about the dearest Kitten, and such a great pose as well.

You are such a lucky Cat to have found your Purrfect Family , and we one day will visit Kansas with Our Awesome Angels Army with their Owesome Orange Army just to see you Noodle.

Michael Angel, Miquelito and Our Owesome Orange Porch Angels and the Fluffy Tail Brothers Mickey and Monroe Angel are sending their Owesome Orange MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWS To Our Newest Orange Cat of the Future and Cat of the Day Owesome Orange Noodle!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh, dearest Noodle, what an adorable little orangie kitten and growing girl you are! No wonder the librarians of Hamilton, Ontario are in love with you! You have the sweetest little face, with those lovely wide eyes gazing out. Who can tell you are full of so much mischief! We are glad you have outgrown your kitteny attack phase and are mellowing out.

We hope one of your Purrrsons is watching when you play in plastic bags.. Those can be very dangerous for kitties! We don't want you to get caught inside one and not be able to breathe, or be caught in the handlebar loop and choke. You should stick to soda boxes! You are so cute peeking out with your little paw sticking out from the Coke box.

Congratulations, darling little Noodle, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family are enjoying a wonderful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games and maybe even a new soda box to climb into!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What can I say about my little Noodle? She wasn't always such a ball of love! For the first several months she was with us she would terrorize everyone in the house. Attacking feet, scratching legs and hands and faces. She was the cutest nightmare around. We chalked it up to the 'terrible two' phase and hoped she would eventually grow out of her destructive and maiming habits.
    I'm glad to say by ten months old she was not as rebellious and crazy. Noodle loves attention. Any attention you can give her. You could call her a bit of a spotlight hog. When miss Noodle's around you better pay attention. She'll crawl into your lap, curl up against your chest and lay there for hours and hours if you let her.

Her favorite toys in the world are plastic bags. She loves to dart in and out of them, pretending we can't see the lump of moving cat beneath. And when she can't get her paw on a bag she'll settle for a soda box instead.
    Squeeeee! Huge cuteness alert for the adorable orangey girl, Noodle! I would be more than delighted to pay attention, shine a spotlight on you, and ooh and aah! What a cutie in the soda pop box! Please have your people give you bunches of petting and lovies for me today Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet little miss Noodle!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Noodle what an adorable baby you are!!!

I know we have great cats here in Kansas but you must be one of the cutest ever!!! That first picture of you is a heart melter. I had to laugh at the one of you in the pop box. My cats love to play in those too!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us. You are a treasure for sure.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there, Noodle! What an adorable girl you are! I bet you're full of energy and make your family laugh all the time. I enjoyed the pictures of you. Boxes are fun, aren't they, but do be careful with the plastic bags.

Have fun and elebrate all day long - make sure you get extra treats and lots of loving, too. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I'm in love!

DING*DING...major, major cuteness alert! What an adorable ball of fluffy orange love you are, Noodle! Your feature photo has my heart melted into a puddle of pure mush!
    You're just too cute for words, Noodle, and clearly a source of endless joy, love and laughs for your people! And while you may be growing out of your umm, "terrorism" phase, I do hope you'll forever and always keep that spunky spirit of yours! Gotta keep the humans on their toes, right sweetheart? In fact, meeting you has actually caused me to long for those "terrible two" days...years!
    Thanks so much for brightening my cold, rainy day with your utterly priceless, precious pics and heartwarming story, cutie pie! I hope you're in the midst of a very happy, fun filled day of celebration, being treated to all your heart desires and more!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Noodle!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Be still my heart, what a total love bug you are sweetie. You are just adorable, no doubt about it.
    It is a pleasure to meet your sweet self today & read your story. I am glad to know you have settled down from the toes
    and fingers attacks now that you are becoming a little lady cat. Congratulations on being chosen as today's very special
    CAT OF THE DAY. Enjoy your special day sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt