Thread: Booger

Booger

Hello Booger in Hanson, Kentucky. I must say you are a fine looking canine. Congratulations on being our Dog Of The Day. Your Mom's story of you does my heart good. Her love for you comes through loud and clear. I understand that because I have a young Pit mix in my family that was abandoned on a country road when he was about 12 weeks old and he loves everyone: His people, Our friends, His canine siblings, the little neighbor dogs next door but squirrels had better keep their distance. I sometime wish that the people who threw him away could see him now...he's beautiful and wonderful. Booger, I'm betting that your Mom is throwing a party to celebrate your celebrity on this day. Me and mine wish all the best for you and your family. Live it up, young man.
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

Hi Booger....You are a very handsome fellow.I would love to have you to. I just lost my yorkie of 15 years. She was the love of my life.
    So I know how you feel about Booger. Booger, I love all your pictures. You should let your picture be taken. You are so pretty.
    Congratulations on DOTD. have a wonderful life.

Linda in SC

Hi, Booger! I like your happy face in your picture! You gave me a smile today with your story and pictures Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Booger

I just have to say I love you Booger! What a sweet, sensitive guy you are!!!!

Beautiful, gold hearted Booger!

Hi Booger, you beautiful boy! Happy Dog of the Day!
    I can't imagine looking into your sweet, sweet face, those gentle, love filled eyes, reading your incredibly touching story without shedding a *happy* tear! You are not only a sterling credit to your much maligned (wrongly), misunderstood breed, you are the gold standard for doggies near and far! I can't imagine a more faithful and loving friend, human or 4 legged, than you, Booger! Oh, what a wonderful thing your lady did that fateful day she took a chance on you, wonderful not only for you, but for her! There are good friends, there are best friends, and then there are true soul mates, and that's exactly what you and your mom have in each other...a soul mate and best friend for life! No matter where life takes you two you will always be there by her side, and she by yours, and that is truly a gift to cherish for a lifetime!
    Great thanks to your dear mom for sharing your heartwarming, very moving story with us, and so many precious pics!!! It has been an honor to meet you Booger, to have had the chance to pay tribute to the VERY special pup that you are, and the beautiful bond of love you share with your mom!
    Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day, sweetheart, being treated to all your heart desires and more!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Booger, DOG OF A LIFETIME!
    P.S...LOVE those moo cow spots on the back of your legs...so cute!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Booger is Fabulous - his smile !
    Mom to the Fab Fivey's-Rudy,Toby,Mary,Holly, Brandy-Angel!
    All five are Dachshunds-the loves of my life !
    My passion?
    Building The Sanctuary

Rescue one, Adopt one, SAVE one
    http://www.anipalsanctuary.org/

Hello Booger,

My, you are a very sensitive & loving pup. Sounds like to me that you are certainly in the
    right forever home, because you are a loved & treasured pup. Big congratulations on being chosen
    as today's DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of hugs & kisses sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Booger

Booger, what a Handsome Dude you are, and what a wonderful forever home you are in with a person who loves you so much. I'm so glad you two got together and have become a family. Congratulations for being our very Special Dog of the Day. Hope your Mom gives you a few treats to Celebrate.