Thread: Adorable Eli!

Adorable Eli!

Good morning Eli! A very happy Dog of the Day to you! I'm honored to be the first to congratulate you on your much deserved day of honor! What a wonderful way to start my day, seeing your sweet little face up on my screen; those big, brown eyes of your are heart melters! It had been cold and gloomy, pouring rain here all early morning. But the moment I started reading your heartwarming story the rain stopped, and the sun began to shine! You have that kind of effect of people, don't you sweetheart? Just LOOK at that pic of you with your kitty pal!

I can't tell you what I would like to do to that evil, heartless person who dumped you by the side of the highway, tossing you away like yesterday's trash; unconscionable! But what that person considered nothing more than garbage, was your mommy's/daddy's heaven sent treasure, a gift of unconditional love and devoted companionship!

All I know for certain is he is very loved.
    And that's all that matters now, right sweetheart? What a team you and your person make, traveling the country together, being there for one another through thick and thin! No doubt you two were destined to be together, forever always, and I hope for you and your mommy/daddy many, many more happy, carefree, love filled years together!

Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, Eli, celebrating to the max with your family, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Eli!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 04-10-2013 at 08:12 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Eli, What a cute little dog you are! I am so glad you have a good home and are loved. I don't understand how anyone could have discarded you. You sound so sweet and loving. I really really like that photo of you and your cat--how very sweet. I hope you have many years with your human. Congrats on being DOTD!

Sweetie!

Your face is all about love and sweetness! Just made my day!

Hello Eli,

God sure had better plans for you than to be discarded on a lonesome road sweetheart. It makes me so happy to
    know what a wonderful gift you are to your person. You deserve all the love your little heart can hold & your
    pal River does too. It is a real treat to meet you & read your story today. Sending hugs & kisses to you on being
    chosen as today's adorable DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Eli

Oh Eli you are just adorable and what a great friend you have to play with, I can just imagine how much your family loves you and who wouldn't? I'm so glad they found you and now you have a forever Home of your own. I could look at your face forever, so adorable.

Oh my Eli, what a bad start you had in life! Thank goodness you're in a wonderful home now! You're adorable!
    Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you and River are having a nice day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Eli

Beautiful Eli! I am so glad you have a loving home. You are precious! With the cutest face. I have two dogs that are half chihuahua (one a rescue) and they are the loves of my life.
    Attached Images Attached Images