Thread: Osiris!

Osiris!

This is Osiris (or Iris when she's being naughty)! She is part Maine Coon, part Domestic Short Hair and all kitten!

Osiris has been adorable from the very first moment we got her. Unlike other cats, she can be trained to stand or sit on command, and she growls in a hybrid dog/cat noise when she's having her mad half hour (which can last for hours if she feels energetic enough)!

She's very affectionate and loves the camera ... almost as much as she adores bubbles! When it comes out to play, she can't help but try and paw at it. She's been the loveliest angel we've ever had, and she's made us happier than we've been for ages.
    Osiris, the first picture of you is so amazingly cute! What a darling girl you are! The camera sure likes you! I think you are beautiful with your brown eyes and golden brown fur - and your wonderful whiskers! Such a cutie kitten girl! You are very smart too - learning to sit and stand, making your hybrid noise when something isn't right, and having fun with bubbles! How wonderful that you are bringing happiness and smiles to your caring family Happy Cat of the Day, Osiris!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh, dearest Osiris, what an absolutely gorgeous girl you are! Such pretty-colored soft-looking fur, and such a sweet face with those beautiful eyes and that black nosie. And you are a very talented kitty too: you stand or sit on command, and you growl in a hybrid dog/cat noise during your mad half hours (however long those last). And you are very affectionate, too, and you love to paw bubbles! You and your family share a wonderful home full of love!

Congratulations, darling Osiris, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family are enjoying a wonderful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and maybe even some more bubbles to paw!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

And Osiris you will be pleased to know that the Cat Lovers at my Library all went AWWWW when they saw yopu amazingly uber Cute Photos.
    You like your Egyptian namesake are a little goddess .
    You have such a truly amazing blend of colours and we really think that you are going to be such a Magnfi Cat when you get your growth.

We really would love to see you and all of our truly Wonder Kittens from all over the world as you mature into the Wonderful Cats that our Good Lord intended you to be.

Raganr Guftason Angel, and The Fluffy Tail Brothers Mickey and Malcolm are starting their Maine Coon MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWs To Our Magnificent English Lady Osiris the Goddess, Our Newest Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Osiris, you're such a beauty. I can tell that you enjoy having your picture taken too. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Osiris what an adorable little spark of joy you are!!!

The first picture of you made me chuckle. What a picture of pure kitty bliss!!! All of your pictures are wonderful. The cameral loves you!!! Please thank your family for sharing you and brightening up my gloomy day. I hope you are having tons of fun today!!!

Congratulations, sweet Osiris, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Osiris,

What a beautiful girl you are sweetie. You sure are a natural for the camera too. I enjoyed
    seeing all of your pictures. Enjoy your special day as todays beloved CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Osiris! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    What a breathtaking beauty you are, Osiris! Your coat of brown and gold, contrasted against your amazing, sparkling amber eyes, so striking! Oh boy, doesn't the camera love you! You have GOT to be one of the most photogenic felines on the planet! I adore all of your photos, but your feature (top photo), the expression on your face, is priceless! And not one to stand on good looks alone, you're also one incredibly smart and talented girl, too! But most important of all is the joy and comfort you bring to your human(s) each and every day, being there for them in their time of need, lifting their spirits and putting a smile back on their faces! Oh, what an angel of a furkid you are, Osiris, and how lucky your family is to have you all to themselves, to love and cherish forever!
    Thanks so much for ending my day with a BIG smile, and whenever I need another one, I'll come to your photo spread!
    Hope you're enjoying your well earned day celeb, sweetheart, a very happy and "bubbly" "top cat" day, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, cuddles and sweet kisses to you, beautiful Osiris!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're gorgeous Osiris! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla