Thread: ~Stormy~

~Stormy~

You're a gorgeous boy you are Stormy!!! How cool that you helped with the Easter eggs! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Bright, beautiful Stormy!

Hi Stormy! Congratulations on being crowned Pet of the Day, beautiful boy!
    I smiled THE biggest smile when I opened up your page and laid eyes on your heart melting close up! Oh, what a sweet, sweet face, and your colorful "crown," most impressive! And as your Mommy says, you're not only beautiful on the outside but inside as well! Your big heart, your sparkling (think July 4th) personality, your joy for life and for everyone around you, makes you one EXTRA special "tiel for sure! You even help with the housework AND Easter egg coloring! hehe I just watched an episode of the Andy Griffith Show last night and now, along with that tune running endlessly through my head, will be the image of you whistling/singing to it! What a joy you are to your family, and what a wonderful family and life you have been blessed with! That makes for one heavenly match!
    Thanks so much for the BIG smiles, Stormy! Your name may conjur up visions of dark and gloomy days, but in every way imaginable you are one bright, beautiful, sunshiny boy!
    Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart! I'm sure your people will be spoiling you extra rotten today!
    Lots of love, gentle cuddles and little kisses to you, beautiful Stormy!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 04-09-2013 at 03:01 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Stormy you are like an adorable ray of sunshine!!!

You certainly brightened up my rather trying day!!! Thank you for the smiles!!! Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us. I think you are the first Easter egg coloring bird I've ever heard of. I'm sure your decrations were fantastic!!! You certainly are a treasure.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Stormy,

So pleased to meet you today. You certainly are a very special fellow & seem to be
    so involved in the day to day goings on in your neighborhood. I think that's great.
    Congratulations on being chosen for honors as today's PET OF THE DAY. Wishing you a
    long & happy life with your loving fanily sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt