Thread: Pearl and Ruby Our Salt and Pepper Cats!!!

Pearl and Ruby Our Salt and Pepper Cats!!!

What a great pair of Cats you are as we used to call them Salt and Pepper Cats .
    You are such a great contrast and it reminds me of my days of youth when all we had was Black and White Television, but IMHO better shows to watch.

We bet that you both are living the Life of Riley having a great old time cavorting and running up and down the stairs, and you live in California where it is always sunny!!!

We Found Hotel Cats are sending Our Best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our New Plas Ruby ^^ and Pearl ^^, Our New Cats of the Day ^^ ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh, dearest Pearl, and your pal Ruby too, what beautiful cats you both are! Such sweet pictures, first of you, Miss Pearl, stretched out in different poses relaxing and then of you and Ruby both looking down from the stairs.

Miss Pearl, it sounds like you have your humans very well trained, to provide you with the perfect environment on which to leave them some of your soft white fur and to pet you at every opportunity. And you repay them with your loving paw-touches and licks as they drift off to sleep and then sleeping a little while with each of them. What a wonderful home full of love you and Ruby and they all share!

Congratulations, darling Pearl, and darling Ruby, on being selected today's Cats of the Day! We hope you both and your humans are all enjoying a delightful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Pearl what a beauty you are!!! Your pal Ruby is too!!!

I so enjoyed seeing your sweet pictures today. Thank you for the smiles you gave me!!! Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us. I hope you and Ruby are both being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pretty Pearl!

Wow...you and Ruby are so pretty! I can tell from the pics that you lead a very charmed life, full of love and music!
    May everyday be Cat of the Day for you, Pearl...and you too, Ruby!

Happy CAT OF THE DAY Miss Pearl. You and your feline pal Ruby make a great pair of adorable girls.
    I loved seeing your photos too. Looks like you girls are up to something in the picture on the staircase. I hope
    you get some extra treats to celebrate on your special day.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Pearl and Ruby, two gems!

Hi Pearl, hi Ruby! Happy Cat of the Day to you both! Well, you are a precious pair, one dynamic duo, and both so very deserving of our "top cat" kudos!
    Pearl, beautiful girl, you are a ringer for my much loved, Rainbow Bridge boy, Buddy! He was a Turkish Van, and when I saw your pic I couldn't help but make the connection! But by any "name," you are 100% feline perfection, your stunning sibling Ruby, too! How did your family get so lucky, having two such beautiful, loving kitties to call their own? Doubly blessed they are, and for us here on Cat of the Day, double the pleasure!
    Thanks so much to your family for sharing you both with us...your heartwarming story and your precious pics! Meeting you two gems was the perfect ending to my day, and I hope YOUR day was an extra special one, filled with lots of extra love, fun times, and treats!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Pearl and Ruby!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello.....Yes I think Pearl is a Turkish Angora. I have one and they look so much alike! Mine is 15 now. Mine has always loved to play too and is very affectionate. You can see her here: http://catoftheday.com/archive/2012/July/15.html

Your cats are lovely!

Congrats on being COTD Pearl! You and Ruby are both so pretty! I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful Princess Pearl!

Here is Pearl! She's a gorgeous all white, domestic longhair (we think she's a Turkish Angora) with the softest fur ever! She feels just like Angora! She's a lot more calm than our black cat Ruby and is always wanting to be petted. Oh, she loves to play with Ruby or her toys for a while (both cats have a "thing" for that Polly Pocket doll!), but, unlike Ruby, would much rather just chill and be petted if given the opportunity.

From the moment we brought her home as a kitten, Pearl was a Prin-CESS! We even call her "Miss Pearl" sometimes, just for fun! To her, everything we own was made just for her! We always find her sprawled out - and posing! - on our finest sheets, sweaters and generally anything on which we'd rather not have white cat hair (we have many, many lint rollers). At night, she's developed a ritual of taking turns sleeping with each member of our family for a little while, making sure she's noticed by touching our faces with her paw or licking our fingers. Not so much of a favorite thing for my husband, but the kids and I just love it! When you have the love of a cat, everything is right with the world!
    Hello, Princess Pearl! You are an absolutely gorgeous lady! I would be delighted to pet you for a long time! I'll wear my best black sweater so you can put some cat hair on it ... and I'll bring my white sweater so Ruby can put some black cat hair on that I think I know who is in charge at your house, and that would be the kitties! How sweet that you sleep for a little while with each purr-son in our family - and that you give them gentle paw touches and finger kisses! I hope that you and Ruby are having a wonderful day! Happy Cat of the Day, lovely Miss Pearl!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

A big "THANK YOU" to everyone who took the time to write such kind words to Pearl and Ruby!

Pearl and Ruby were both so excited to see themselves as part of Cat of the Day! What an honor! Thank you to all of you who were kind enough to take time out of your day to let us know how much you enjoyed reading about them and seeing their pictures. It meant so much to us!

Pearl, you sure are a gorgeous cat and so is your sister Ruby. I also have a cat named Pearl and she's a Lynx Point Siamese mix. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Pearl, You are Beautiful! I too think you are a Turkish Angora. Congrats on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana