Thread: Bessie!!!

Hybrid View

Bessie!!!

Oh Bessie, you sure are cute!!! Congrats on being POTD! I hope this day is special for you!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Dear Bessie your protectiveness of food is due to limited vision, right? I'm glad you are loved and adored just as you should be. Hope your POTD celebration involves partaking in all your favorite snacks, sweetheart! Being only 3 years old you have a lifetime ahead of you and may you enjoy good health!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Beautiful Bessie!

Hi Bessie! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What a beautiful Torti you are, Bessie! Your shell is so colorful, and so shiny it looks polished! I love all of your photos, but the 2nd to last one, your sweet expression, is heart melting! You may be sight challenged, but it's clear your limited vision isn't keeping you from living life to the max! I'm so happy for you, that you found your way to such a caring and devoted forever family, Bessie, one who loves you so completely and unconditionally, for the very special girl, the full fledged family member that you are! How lucky your people are to have a best friend as unique and special as you! (I think you could give my food obsessed Lab a run for the money...the morsel!)
    Thanks to your family for sharing your beautiful self, your very special story and so many lovely photos with us, Bessie! Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, chowing down on yummies, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love to you, beautiful Bessie, our very special and most deserving "top pet!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bessie what a beauty you are!!!

It was a real treat to see your gorgeous pictures today!!! I'm glad you have a wonderful home and loving family!!! Please thank them for sharing you with us. You are one special girl, indeed. I hope you are having a fun day.

Congratulations, sweet Bessie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~