Thread: Caramel

Caramel

Hello Caramel, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a pretty girl you are! You're so lucky you found a family that wants to take care of you and now your babies. I hope you eventually come inside and see how a housecat lives. I bet your babies are adorable. To your human: it was so good of you to feed and help Caramel. I hope all ofyou have many years together. Congrats on being COTD!

Caramel

If her owner is reading this..get a humane trap and bring her inside. Isolate her in a separate room until she gets used to you. Hopefully, you can also get the kittens and get them adopted. Contact a rescue group in your area for help if you can't catch them. Actually, they can probably help you with the trap too. You're doing a good thing for her right now, but from experience I can tell you that little ones who live like she is have a short life. One day they just disappear and you never know what happened to them. She's so beautiful and I can tell you love her, so please try to get her inside ASAP. Also, it will prevent more babies too.

Oh Caramel, if you were closer to Minnesota I'd want to take you home with me. Yes, please trap her, get her spayed and vaccinated, and then you can decide whether she can be added to your family, maybe be adopted by someone else, or just be released back into your own backyard. Check with animal rescue associations in your area and I'd bet you'll be able to borrow a trap and also get a very low price for her procedure.

At least, she will be vet checked and won't be adding more kittens to the homeless population of cats. She looks like a VERY sweet little girl and I'm sure there is somebody out there who would adore her.

Best of luck and love from Minnesota!

Caramel is an adorale kitty. Hope she comes inside soon and can be spayed, can play with your indoor kittys.

I had the same situation with Carla Christine Patricia of many names came around with Kittens.
    And brought them into the house one at a time so they could all find forever homes.

That is why perhaps she is not coming in as she has Little Cats of the Future to feed
    We are praying that these Little Ones are all right and that Caramel will realize that she could have a loving family and three New Cat Companions.
    We pray that all works out well with Your Momma Cat and Kittens.
    All Our Prayers are coming for Caramel and Babies and Our Biggest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWS Are coming for Caramel and her Little Ones, Our Newest Cats of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Beautiful Momma Caramel

What a pretty girl she is, and those babies look absolutely precious! Please get them inside now, before something comes by at night and hurts/kills them. They are three weeks old now, so if you just bring the whole box of kittens in and leave the door open for awhile, I bet Caramel will come in when she hears them crying. First just get her thru the door, then move the box into a room by themselves, so that she can mellow out, with food and a litter box. The sooner you get the kits used to being around people, the better. Otherwise, they will be wild just like she is. If she doesn't come in for a day or two, you might have to bottle feed them for a couple days (you can get powder milk replacer at Walmart, just mix it with warm water and put it in a small bottle), but she seems like a good Momma, so I bet she will come in if you take them inside. And yes, when she is done nursing, get her spayed, or you will have this problem all over again in no time. If she stays outside, it will not be a good outcome. If you have other cats/pets, just put them in a different area until you can get Caramel and the kits into a room alone. GOOD LUCK and GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

Oh, dearest little Caramel, you are so beautiful and such a fine kitty, and such sweet little adorable babies you have! Thank you so much to your Purrrsons who are looking out for you and doing their best to convince you they are safe and want only the best for you.

We join in with your other friends here who are hoping and praying that you and your kittens can be trapped and you all get checked out and spayed/neutered and adopted into wonderful homes. That is a good idea there, that maybe your kittens could be brought inside and then we bet you (Caramel) will come in to join them!

Congratulations, darling Caramel and babies, on being chosen our Cat and Kittens of the Day! We hope that you all and your humans who love you are all going to have a delightful day of celebration today, and one again on the day you all come Home.. God bless you all!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello from my Caramel to your Caramel

I can't really add any advice - you got the best from the other posters (getting her and her kittens inside asap, sterilization, etc.). So I just want to say thank you for taking such good care of her so far and I hope you have many happy years together and that the kittens find wonderful homes.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Quote Originally Posted by kaycountrygal View Post
    Hello Caramel, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a pretty girl you are! You're so lucky you found a family that wants to take care of you and now your babies. I hope you eventually come inside and see how a housecat lives. I bet your babies are adorable. To your human: it was so good of you to feed and help Caramel. I hope all ofyou have many years together. Congrats on being COTD!
    Hello, beautiful Caramel! You chose a caring home and family to help you and your babies! I bet you did a great job of helping them through their first few weeks of life! How wonderful that your people fed and helped you. I agree with Kay Country Gal, I do hope you will become an inside kitty eventually. You are absolutely gorgeous with your soft white and orange colors, and I hope you and the people you adopted will have many years together! Happy Cat of the Day, lovely Caramel!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Caramel what a beauty you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures. Your babies are just precious!!! Love the pink mouth on the one who looks like you. I bet they keep you busy looking after them. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you get to trust your family so they can help you take care of your little family.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yummy Caramel!

Hi Caramel! Congrats on being crowned our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day!
    What a beautiful caramel and cream kitty you are, from head to tail, inside and out! Oh, your photos are heart melting, Caramel, especially that one of your with your little ones!Your Mommy is so right! No kitty deserves being dumped by the side of the road, left to fend for herself all alone in the woods, especially when expecting a litter of kittens! I'm so glad you found your way to safety, sweetheart to a caring family who would love you on your terms, unconditionally, just the way you are...and as much as you will let them (for now). And hopefully with time you'll find that being inside with your people is way more fun, and safer too!
    Thanks to your family for sharing your beautiful self, and your very touching story, your lovely photos with us. I hope you're enjoying a very special day in the spotlight, sweetheart...this is YOUR day to shine!
    Lots of love to you, beautiful Caramel!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Caramel,

It is a real pleasure to meet you & your precious babies. Please learn to trust the
    humans who are helping you care for you & the little ones. You so deserve the good life that waits
    for you as a loved indoor kitty. Congratulations on being honored as CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Seek medical help

I agree with Sharon1026. A humane thing would be to trap her and take care of her.
    She looks like she's not well, and could use medical attention from a Vet.

Caramel, I am so glad you and your babies have found a good home. Congrats on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana