Thread: Cappuccino!

Cappuccino!

Hello Cappuccino, I sit here wondering what happened to you that you wound up in a shelter. A therapy dog that is great with people and a love bug, I can't imagine. I'm glad a good family adopted you and you are a Daddy's girl! Happy dotd!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Cappi,
    You look like such a sweet girl, your Breed is SO misunderstood, and misused. I'm so glad you found a forever home !
    Sneakers, Becca, Ichabod & NA'vi

Dogs know that you love them, whether you own them or not
    If you’re not watching FREE TV, you should be !

Hi, Cappuccino! What a pretty brown and white girl you are! I laughed when I read that you are a snuggly bug! You are curious too, watching the lizard going up into the tree Happy DOg of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Yummy Cappuccino!

Hi Cappuccino! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!
    What a beautiful, golden hearted, gentle giant you are, and one fine goodwill ambassador for Pitties worldwide! I can't understand how one as sweet and gentle as you, and a therapy dog at that, wound up in a shelter. But thankfully that perfect forever family found you, and oh, how blessed they were that day they welcomed you home! A tree climbing, daddy adoring, blanket hogging cuddle bug...who could ask for more? (I've heard of doggies who climb trees...amazing!) We give great thanks to your family for fostering (OK, they "failed" at that) you and your babies, helping to find homes for all your little ones! And I have no doubt you were the best mommy ever!
    What a heartwarming, inspirational story is yours, Cappuccino, and how very deserving you are of your Sunday honors! You're a treasure!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! I hope you're enjoying a very happy Dog of the Day celebration, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Cappuccino!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thank you very much, everybody!!!

Hi, we are the parents of Cappuccino!
    We are having a delightful Sunday as she was chosen for the Dog of the Day!
    She wound up in the shelter because the lady who picked her up, and she had 8 puppies, so she couldn't take care all of them anymore... Luckily, we had a chance to foster Cappuccino and her 8 puppies and got to keep Cappuccino and all the puppies were adopted! Well, at first Cappuccino was going to be euthanized...! but we were able to save her from it!!! Thank God!!!
    We are very happy that she is a part of our family and she brings us joy and happiness!
    Thank you again for all the warm messages, everybody!

You're a pretty girl Cappuccino!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello Cappuccino,

So pleased to meet you sweetie. I love your pretty coloring & sweet face. After reading your story
    I am so happy to know that you now have a wonerful forever home. You certainly deserve it. I hope all
    of your babies have new homes as loving as yours. Congratulations on being honored today as our
    DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of cyber hugs & kisses just for you.Enjoy your special day sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Cappuccino

Cappuccino what a sweet, beautiful girl you are. Your family is so lucky to have a wonderful Sweetie like you, Congratulations for being our very special Dog of the Day.

So Beautiful !

Ohhh Pretty lady....

What a beautiful face and eyes you have.

So loved and so loving .
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/