Thread: Hello Clancy

Hybrid View

Hello Clancy

So pleased to meet you cutie pie. You seem to be a very happy pup who
    loves everyone, including three kitties who aren't to sure they want to be friends.
    I'm sure they will come around someday. You are just to sweet to be ignored.
    Congratulations on being chosen as todays beautiful DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you
    lots of cyber hugs & kisses sweet Clancy girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

SQUEEEEEEEE! Hello, adorable Clancy girl! My heart skipped a beat when I saw your picture on my screen this afternoon Could you possibly be any cuter, I really don't see how. I agree with Lizbud - you are a very happy girl! I enjoyed the video of you playing with your people, you sure are smart. Sign me up for the Clancy fan club! I'm sure the kitties will come around Sending more cyber hugs and kisses to you this afternoon! Happy Dog of the Day, Clancy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Adorable Clancy!

Oh, be still by Corgie loving heart! What a beautiful baby you are, Clancy...just look at that BIG smile...those low rider legs, those ears!!! You are definitely show ring material, sweetheart, but I don't blame your family one bit, not wanting to share! What a big, happy, fur filled family you have been blessed with, Clancy, but no one is luckier than your humans, having a sweet and loving, beautiful best friend in you! (As Lizbud has said, the kitties will come around...they're just playing hard to get! How could they resist a 4 legged friend as sweet as you?) Friend to all, that's you Clancy, bringing joy and smiles to all you meet, each and every day!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! It was such fun getting to meet you...and oh, I loved your video! I have a feeling you could chase those stress balls for hours on end, giving the humans a real work out! (Is that why your human is sitting? I think you pooped her out!)
    Enjoy a very happy, fun filled Dog of the Day, sweetheart, celebrating to the max with your kitty, hamster and Berber pals!, being spoiled rotten You sure deserve it!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, adorable Clancy! (Please have your Mom give you a fave treat for me!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Clancy, it's a pleasure to meet such a sweet pretty girl! You are adorable! I really enjoyed the video and smiled at your short legs--so cute. No doubt you are very much loved and have a good home. I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Hi Clancy

What a Sweet little girl you are, your face just lights up and no doubt you are a important Member of your family. I love your name, it just seems to fit you just right. Congratulations Clancey for being "Dog of the Day" you certainly deserve it.

Oh Clancy, what a pretty girl you are!!! Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla