Thread: Best Boy Bubba Chibs

Hybrid View

Best Boy Bubba Chibs

Bubba Chibs, who could resist your kittenish good looks? You look right into my heart and obviously also in the hearts of your loving family and even your kitty siblings.
    You are extraordinarily handsome with your lovely cinnamon markings on your ginger fur.
    Have a wonderful day playing and cuddling with Jax and the other kitties

Bubba Chibs

Love Orangies, and you are quite the cutie! Happy COTD!

Congrats Bubba Chibs

Congrats for being The Cat of the Day, sweet Bubba Chibs! We all love orange cats, here! Your story is so entertaining and interesting. I hope you enjoy your special day and also get lots of extra treats to celebrate this special occasion.

Head bumpies from all the campers!

Oh My Goodness what a Great Little Owesome Orange Cat of the Future you are Bubba Chibs.
    And we bet that in the many years to come that your family will be so happy that the lady convinced them to take a second look, otherwise you and your family and your three Cat Buddies would never have met.

And you would still be looking for your place in the sun and you would be so lonely sitting in a cage waiting for someone to share all the love that we can see is in your heart and to share the sunshine of your love.

Michael Angel, My Orange Porch Angels , Miquelito and Mickey and Monroe Fluffy Tails are all sending their Best Owesome Orange MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Owsome Orange Cat of the Future and Our New Cat of The Day and his Three Cat Companions.Hooray for Bubba Chibs!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Sweet Angel Bubba Chibs

What an adorable little guy you are! That smile is priceless! God Bless your family for taking in another kitten when they already had three. I wish everyone would do that. Four is a great number. I mean seriously, what is one more? I have said that for years, so I have quite the herd around here. I am sure you will rule the roost before long, as you orange cats have very distinctive, demanding personalities. Congrats on being Cat of the Day, and have many, many happy years with your family. Blessings to you all.

Dearest Mr. Bubba Chibs, what an adorable young man you are! You have that beautiful orange tabby coat with touches of white that looks so soft to pet.. those striking eyes which seem to change from green to orange (depending on the light maybe?) with the happiest, most friendly look in them. What a wonderful family you have come home to! You have fellow kitties to play with and cuddle with, including Jax as your sleeping buddy, and your humans who are so happy and grateful that they decided to adopt you after all. You are full of affection and full of energy, a little angelic/rascally cutie of a growing kitten. What a delightful home full of love you and your family all share!

Congratulations, darling Bubba Chibs, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope that you and Jax and the other kitties and your humans are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Thank you for viewing Bubba Chibs! There are actually five kitties total in the household, LOL!

I forgot to mention our oldest cat, Niko who is thirteen and adopted by a rescue organization back in 2000.

Quote Originally Posted by mrjinxsmomma View Post
    What an adorable little guy you are! That smile is priceless! God Bless your family for taking in another kitten when they already had three. I wish everyone would do that. Four is a great number. I mean seriously, what is one more? I have said that for years, so I have quite the herd around here. I am sure you will rule the roost before long, as you orange cats have very distinctive, demanding personalities. Congrats on being Cat of the Day, and have many, many happy years with your family. Blessings to you all.