Thread: Best Boy Bubba Chibs

Best Boy Bubba Chibs

Bubba Chibs, who could resist your kittenish good looks? You look right into my heart and obviously also in the hearts of your loving family and even your kitty siblings.
    You are extraordinarily handsome with your lovely cinnamon markings on your ginger fur.
    Have a wonderful day playing and cuddling with Jax and the other kitties

Bubba Chibs

Love Orangies, and you are quite the cutie! Happy COTD!

Congrats Bubba Chibs

Congrats for being The Cat of the Day, sweet Bubba Chibs! We all love orange cats, here! Your story is so entertaining and interesting. I hope you enjoy your special day and also get lots of extra treats to celebrate this special occasion.

Head bumpies from all the campers!

Oh My Goodness what a Great Little Owesome Orange Cat of the Future you are Bubba Chibs.
    And we bet that in the many years to come that your family will be so happy that the lady convinced them to take a second look, otherwise you and your family and your three Cat Buddies would never have met.

And you would still be looking for your place in the sun and you would be so lonely sitting in a cage waiting for someone to share all the love that we can see is in your heart and to share the sunshine of your love.

Michael Angel, My Orange Porch Angels , Miquelito and Mickey and Monroe Fluffy Tails are all sending their Best Owesome Orange MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Owsome Orange Cat of the Future and Our New Cat of The Day and his Three Cat Companions.Hooray for Bubba Chibs!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Sweet Angel Bubba Chibs

What an adorable little guy you are! That smile is priceless! God Bless your family for taking in another kitten when they already had three. I wish everyone would do that. Four is a great number. I mean seriously, what is one more? I have said that for years, so I have quite the herd around here. I am sure you will rule the roost before long, as you orange cats have very distinctive, demanding personalities. Congrats on being Cat of the Day, and have many, many happy years with your family. Blessings to you all.

Dearest Mr. Bubba Chibs, what an adorable young man you are! You have that beautiful orange tabby coat with touches of white that looks so soft to pet.. those striking eyes which seem to change from green to orange (depending on the light maybe?) with the happiest, most friendly look in them. What a wonderful family you have come home to! You have fellow kitties to play with and cuddle with, including Jax as your sleeping buddy, and your humans who are so happy and grateful that they decided to adopt you after all. You are full of affection and full of energy, a little angelic/rascally cutie of a growing kitten. What a delightful home full of love you and your family all share!

Congratulations, darling Bubba Chibs, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope that you and Jax and the other kitties and your humans are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Who can resist that cute face? I certainly can't! Bubba, you can count me as one of your many fans! The celebration of tabby purr-fection continues on Pet Talk with your wonderful orange tabby markings -- I would love to pet your ginger coat! You have loads of energy, playing with your kitty siblings and playing fetch! What a smarty! Bubba, please have your people give you a whole ton of hugs and kisses from me today to celebrate YOU! Some for your kitty siblings too, please Happy Cat of the Day, Bubba!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Bubba, it's a pleasure to meet such a cute orange boy. If I ever get another cat, I might get an orange one; many years ago I had an orange cat and he was sweet. It sure was your lucky day when you were adopted and taken home to join other kittens & cats. I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Bubba Chibs, your name sure made me laugh and smile. You're such a cutie pie that no wonder your family couldn't resist adopting you. I've been in your situation quite a few times. As you can see from my signature picture, I have many male orange cats. I think they have the best personalities and they're so goofy that they make you laugh too. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Bubba Chips what a charming and adorable fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures, specially the second one. You certainly have one happy kitty smile workin for you!!! I just had to smile back!!! You certainly brightened up my day. I can only imagine how many smiles you bring your family every day. Please thank them for sharing you with us. I love your name by the way.

Congratulations, sweet Bubba Chips, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Bubba,

You being a rascal? I don't believe it for a minute. So pleased to meet you sweet boy.
    Congratulations on being today's darling CAT OF THE DAY. All good wishes for a long and
    happy life with your brother & sister kitties. xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Irresistible Bubba Chibbs!

Hi Bubba Chibbs! Happy Cat of the Day to you from me and my ginger boy, Tigg!
    What a handsome young man you are, Bubba, one *irresistible* furry puddle of marmalade perfection! I do believe I see a smile on that adorable little face of yours! Happy to be home, aren't you?
    We can't thank your family enough for opening up their home and their hearts to so many deserving rescues, and oh, didn't you worm your way into their hearts! What a perfect addition you are to your big, furry family, sweetheart! Your unsuspecting humans hit the kitty jackpot the day they fell prey to your charms! You're precious!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby boy! I hope you and Jax, the entire furry crew, are enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled Cat of the Day soiree, being spoiled rotten! You sure deserve it!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Bubba, and to all of your dear siblings, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thank you for viewing Bubba Chibs! There are actually five kitties total in the household, LOL!

I forgot to mention our oldest cat, Niko who is thirteen and adopted by a rescue organization back in 2000.

Quote Originally Posted by mrjinxsmomma View Post
    What an adorable little guy you are! That smile is priceless! God Bless your family for taking in another kitten when they already had three. I wish everyone would do that. Four is a great number. I mean seriously, what is one more? I have said that for years, so I have quite the herd around here. I am sure you will rule the roost before long, as you orange cats have very distinctive, demanding personalities. Congrats on being Cat of the Day, and have many, many happy years with your family. Blessings to you all.

Congrats Bubba Chibs on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana