Thread: Libby the Lady from Our East Coast

Libby the Lady from Our East Coast

It is lovely to have a fellow Canadian Cat as Cat of the day , and here you are Libby a cat from the picturesque East Coast as our representative from Canada.
    You are such a loving Cat and are truly grateful as we are for your happy for your family and love.

WE are such a gracious and loving Cat and when wee visit the East Coast, we will be sure to drop in and see you sometime.

Until then we are all sending Our Found Cat Hotel MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Fellow Canadian Cat of the Day Lovely Libby.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Good afternoon, beautiful Libby! What beautiful blue eyes you have and what wonderful meezer colors! It would be a privilege for me to pet and love on you, and hear you purr! We could talk about whatever subject you choose How thoughtful of you to help your kitty-brothers bathe, too! Please have your people give you lots of extra petting for me, lovely Libby! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

The Lovely Lobelia!

Hi Lobelia, aka Libby! Happy Cat of the Day to you, you stunning Meezer Mix girl! Your coat and coloring are exquisite, and your sparkling, ice blue eyes, meezmerizng! But your true beauty lies in your sweet and loving personality, your love for humans and furry creatures alike! You're a beauty with a heart of gold, Libby, and your family of humans and furry ones so very lucky to have you in their lives! (Oh, and you're quite the smart girl to boot!)
    Thanks to your humans for sharing your beautiful self, your heartwarming story with us, Libby! It was a joy getting to know you, having the chance to honor you for the very special girl that you are!
    Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, sweetheart, celebrating to the max with your sibs Mister and Yoshi, being treated to all your heart desires and more!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Libby, and to Mister and Yoshi too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh, dearest Libby/Lobelia, what a beautiful Maritime girl you are! You have gorgeous Siamese/Tonk coloring, with the grey-black points and the sweet slightly-crossed blue eyes. And you are the most loving, affectionate, mild-mannered girl around.. You enjoy conversations with your humans and giving baths to your kitty brothers Mister and Yoshi. You and brothers and humans all share a delightful house full of love!

We were alarmed to read of your dangerous habit of running out toward cars coming up your driveway. We hope your Purrrsons will help you become an indoor-only cat so you don't wind up in a tragic accident. We want you and your fellow kitties all to enjoy good long lives!

Congratulations, darling Libby, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your brothers and your whole family are all enjoying a wonderful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Libby what a stunning girl you are!!!

What a treat to see your wonderful pictures today!!! It sounds like you like to be where the action is, what with you knocking on the door and all. I bet you don't let things get boring at your home!!! Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us. Enjoy your special day to the fullest, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats on being chosen Cat of the Day, beautiful Libby!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

You're a pretty girl Libby!!! I love your eyes! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla