Thread: Zeek

Zeek

Hello Zeek, what a sweet soulful face you have. I cringed when I read what terrible shape you were in when your person adopted you. Thank goodness you now have a loving home and are on the road to recovery. Happy well deserving DOTD! xo
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hi Zeek.....What a handsome boy you are. I am so happy that you found a loving family to love and care for you.
    I would love to have you.Congratulations on DOTD. Glad I got to see you and to read nice things about you. Have a long and wonderful life
    pretty boy.

Linda in SC

Zeek

Zeek you are so handsome and a wonderful addition to your family. Congratulations, you certainly deserve to be the very best "Dog of the Day"

Hello, Zeek! You look so nice in your black and white coat! I agree with LHCam - I too am glad you have a family who cares about and loves you! And that you share your happiness and love right back I hope you get to take a walk on the beach for your special day, or maybe a walk in another of your favorite places. Happy Dog of the Day to you, handsome Zeek!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Zeek the Survivor!

Hi Zeek! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a beautiful boy you are, Zeek! You have the sweetest, most angelic face, and those big, brown eyes of yours SO full of love...quite amazing, considering all that you suffered through in your past life. It breaks my heart to think of the abuse you suffered before finding your forever home, to think you were half your current weight. But thanks to your rescuers, and your devoted forever family. you are now the very picture of perfect health, physical and emotional, living every minute of life to its fullest with your loving family! Oh, what a transformation! You are one incredibly brave and beautiful boy, Zeek, and your family is so very lucky to have been blessed with a furkid as special as you, the sweetest, most loving doggie a family could every hope for!!! Great thanks to your family for welcoming you into their homes and hearts, giving one most deserving pup a 2nd chance at "the good life!"
    I hope you're enjoying a very happy, extra special, fun filled Dog of the Day, sweetheart, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Zeek, our very special and most deserving "top dog!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Zeek,

Happy DOG OF THE DAY to you sweetheart. I would love to be another member of the Zeek fan club. Sounds like you
    are now thriving on the TLC from your wonderful family. It couldn't happen to a more deserving boy sweetie. Congratulations
    with lots of hugs & kisses just for you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're a handsome boy Zeek!I'm so glad you found a wonderful home! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you and your humans!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Zeek

Thank you for giving this beautiful boy a home. I have a rescue. They are grateful. They just need love.

Oh you Beautiful Boy !

Zeek you have the most beautiful eyes and wonderful spirit.

I am so glad you are safe and so loved now.
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/

Thank you all

Thank you all for your kind words about my Zeeky boy.
    It means a lot to me