Thread: Penny!!!

Penny!!!

You're a beauty Penny!!! It looks like someone loves you very much! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you and your human!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Pretty as a Penny!

Hi Penny! A very happy Pet of the Day to you!!!
    OK, you need to spill the secret to your eternal youth! I can hardly believe you're 26 years young!!! You have the looks, the energy and spirit of a girl half your age! And it's nice to see you're not afraid to reveal your silly side...LOVE those bunny ears! I can see from the pics of you and your very proud and devoted human that you two make for one terrific team, best friends and soul mates for life...forever and always! How lucky your lady is, having a best friend, a comforter, a riding partner as special as you, Penny, and I hope for and for her many, many more happy years of shared loved and devoted companionship!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, enjoying all of those yummy treats you love, being pampered to pieces!
    Lots of love and a big *hug* to you, beautiful Penny!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Penny, lovely lady! I like your bunny ears and I really like the fourth picture from the bottom of you and your person together! I can tell you're close Happy Pet of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Penny what a beauty you are!!

I really loved seeing your wonderful pictures today. The one of you in your bunny ears with your tongue sticking out, shows you have a great sense of humor. All your pictures were great and made me smile. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. You are a special treasure, indeed.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~