Thread: Eros

Eros

Hi Eros...What a handsome fellow you are. Not only are you handsome you are smart to. I am very sorry that your owner is sick.
    You give her all your love and that will make her feel much better. Border Collie's are so pretty and smart. My sister has two and I just love
    to go and see them. Congratulations on DOTD. Eros, I hope you have a long and wonderful life with your loving owner. Give her all your
    dogie kisses.

Linda in SC

Heaven sent Eros!

Hi Eros! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby boy!

Thank you so much for taking the time to paw off a note to us, telling us all about your happy life, and the very special bond you share with your human! Not quite perfect? Well, you come pretty darn close, Eros, as close to perfect as any pup can get! After all, you are a BC, and as we all know Border Collies are beloved for their beauty, incredible intelligence, unparalleled athleticism, their love and devotion! But one thing is perfectly clear, and that is that you and your Mom/Dad make for one perfect match, destined to be together, best friends forever and always! I'm so sorry to hear your Mom/Dad is not well, but thankfully she/he has YOU there by her side each and every day, comforting her and lifting her spirits when she's feeling down, licking away her tears and covering her face with puppy slobber, bringing so much joy to her life! You truly are one extra special pup, Eros, heaven sent, and your Mommy so very blessed to have a best friend, a furkid as devoted, as loving as you to call her own! You're my hero!
    Thanks for brighening my day with your hearwarming story and oh, your heart MELTING pics! (Bet that was one fun birthday bash!) I hope you and your dear Mommy are enjoying a very happy Dog of the Day, spoiling each other rotten!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you on your much deserved day of honor, beautiful Eros!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Eros' mommy

I am so glad Eros got the chance to participate this! he is LOVING all the attention he is getting. He feels like a superstar! Thank you for your lovely comments. He does have all the Border Collie smarts, but he doesn't always use them for good. He is a little trouble maker. But it is why I love him . I dont know where on Earth I'd be without him! And he is giving everyone a big thankful with plentiful amounts of tail wags he told me to pass on.

Eros

Oh Eros what a handsome fellow you are and so loyal and devoted to your best friend, I'm sure your Friend loves you so much. Congratulations for being our Very Best Dog of the Day, you certainly deserve the honor.

Hi Eros, what a wonderful boy you are taking such good care of your person! happy DOTD to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

You're a cutie Eros!!! It's nice of you to help your human! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Wonderful Boy !

What a wonderful Boy you are.

Loving your guardian and helping her is priceless.

You give so much love !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/