Thread: ~Kyra~

~Kyra~

You're a pretty girl Kyra!!! It sounds like you're a lot of fun. Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you and your human!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Bright, beautiful Kyra!

Greetings Kyra! A very happy Pet of the Day to you!
    What a bright, beautiful, totally adorable Senegal parrot you are, Kyra! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming story, has added a much needed burst of springtime freshness and warmth to my frigidly cold and gloomy April day! You know the saying, "a lid for every pot?" Well, Kyra, it sounds as though that adage suits your life story pefectly, for it was only a matter of you finding your way to that "just right" forever human for your sparkling spirit to shine! Let the laughing and dancing begin! I'm so happy for you that you "escaped" your former home, Kyra, that you are now in the loving care of devoted human who will love you and cheirsh you, all the days of your life! And how lucky your Mom/Dad is, having a beautiful, joyful, affectionate best feathered friend in you!!!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you're enjoying your well earned day atop Pet Talk's top perch, being treated to all your heart desires and more!!!
    Lots of love, gentle cuddles and little kisses to you, beautiful Kyra!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kyra what a stunning girl you are!!!

Seeing your sweet face on my computer certainly made me smile today!!! Just what I needed on this cold gloomy day. You are like a little breath of sunshine. Please thank your loving guardian for sharing you with us today. I hope you get an extra peanut or two today to help celebrate your special day.

Congratulations, sweet Kyra, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~