Thread: Inja

Inja

Hi Inja.....What a handsome little fellow you are. I would love to have you. I have always wanted a big dog.
    I lost my yorkie of 15 years a few weeks ago. I hope my husband will agree to a big boy like you.
    Just looking at your beautiful face will make a lot of people happy. You did me this morning just looking at your
    picture. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to read such nice things about you. Have a long and wonderful life.

Linda

Oh My Goodness! Inja, you are handsome/beautiful! What an absolutely perfect example of a pup! I tend to like smaller dogs but you have caught my heart--what a sweetie. I just love the way you look and it sounds as if you are a sweet smart doggy also. All of your photos are great and make me want to hug you or rub your belly. From the article, I can tell that you are loved and no doubt will bring lots of joy to others as you become a therapy dog. I hope you have a rewarding happy long life. Congrats on being DOTD!

Beautful Inja!

Hi Inja! Happy Dog of the Day to you!!! My Retriever loving heart skipped a beat the moment I laid eyes on your beautful Golden self, Inja! Oh yes, those BIG, brown eyes of yours could certainly melt the coldest and hardest of hearts! What a precious wee one you were, sweetheart, and what a handsome young man you've grown up to be...with a lot more growing up yet to do!
    You are the quintessential, life and people loving Golden guy, Inja, and so representative of just why your breed is among the most beloved in the world; athletic, smart as a whip, loyal to a fault, with a heart THIS big! I just know you're going to make one amazing therapy dog, Inja, bringing so much happiness and countless smiles to those in need of a little unconditional, furry love! What a lucky family, having been blessed with a furkid as beautiful (inside and out), as sweet and loving as you, Inja, and I hope for you and your people many, many years of happy times and love filled days! You're a treasure!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, beautiful boy! I hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day, celebrating to the max with your wonderful family, pup pal Rosa the Bichon, all of your adoring friends and fans!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you beautiful Inja, our most deserving "top dog!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thank you!

Hello this is Inja's owner
    Thank you to everyone who posted such nice comments about Inja, he had a very nice Dog of The Day, celebrating with a carrot (which he loves), a big sprint in the field and lots of tummy rubs Here are some additional videos for anyone who wants to see more of him:
    When we first got him: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS1pv4lpgQw
    And three months later, at five moths, filmed three days ago! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIWMOZ1EJmA

Hello, adorable puppy Inja! You are such a handsome fellow! I am smiling as I picture you with neighbors and friends -- I can see why you give smiles to the people you meet! I know you will be a wonderful therapy dog, Inja. Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You're adorable Inja!!! So many nice pictures of you! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla