Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My dad is very sick....

Greetings to all! I was reading this thread and found it so very sad, as I read on I see a happy update! So happy that your dad has perked up. God is great!

Sending healing thoughts and *HUGS* your way!

Hi Lut,
    How is your Dad doing? When you next see him, could I ask you to give him a warm hello from Mike and me?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    Hi Lut,
    How is your Dad doing? When you next see him, could I ask you to give him a warm hello from Mike and me?
    He has ups and downs. One day he is in a good mood, walks with his rollator; and the other day he doesn't feel like doing anything, isn't hungry, etc...
    It wiil take him a very long time to get better! We mostly don't want him to overdo things...

I will pass your greetings !!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

That's great news that he was up and wanted to go for a coffee and icecream! Hope your dad will get his energy back and be alright.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

He can take all the time he needs to heal - he's earned it! Wishing him improved health day by day.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda