Thread: Dinner!!!

Dinner!!!

You're an adorable bunny Dinner! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Precious bunny Dinner!

Hi Dinner! Hoppy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart, and a belated happy Easter to you as well!
    What a beautiful bunnster girl you are, Dinner! I can't get over how lovely your photos are, how precious you look adorned by that crown of pretty flowers, how heart melting your "hopping" pic is, hehe! And your video, enchanting, straight out of a Disney movie! Loved the musical accompaniment as well! My heart breaks to think anyone could neglect/abuse /mistreat a helpless, defenseless creature, especially one as sweet as you! Well, thankfully you've turned THAT page, and are finally living the carefree, love filled, happy life you always deserved! As your person says, considering your past, it's nothing short of miraculous that you have bounced back emotionally as completely as you have. Then again, your transformation speaks volumes to the healing power of time, patience, and the unconditional love of a truly caring and devoted forever human!
    Thanks so much for brightening and warming my cold, gray April day, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very happy Pet of the Day celebration...taking a car ride, munching on carrots, being pampered to pieces!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you precious Dinner, our very special and most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dinner what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I loved your sweet pictures!!! You certainly are a treasure!!! I'm so happy you have a wonderful loving family now. Please thank them for sharing you with us. I hope you are all having lots of fun today. It must be so much fun having you for a friend.

Congratulations, sweet Dinner, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4. Thank You All!

Dinner loves attention so I guarantee if she could read she'd be loving this.
    Not to mention appreciating all the loving posts.

Dinner, you are a very beautiful bunnykins! I like your crown of flowers- it suits you perfectly! I bet your person doesn't get too mad at you when you slip out of your cage One look from those bunny eyes and I'd be under your spell too! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you, cutie Dinner!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dinner

Gotta be the cutest bunny I have seen in a long time. Good to know she has a great home and loving mommy.