Thread: Ravishing Ruby

Ravishing Ruby

Ruby, I can fully understand why your owner thinks you are the prettiest kitten in the world. My heart also beat faster when I saw you this morning. All Bengals are beautiful but with your ruby fur and your cute cute face you stand out among them. And although everyone can see you are a princess you help in the household like everyone else. I am sure dish washing and dusting is much more fun when you are around
    You have a very handsome doggie sibling and it is heartwarming to see you are best friends.
    Congratulations on being kitten of the day, Ruby from Helsinki

Ruby

Wow, what beautiful markings you have, and the pictures with your dog buddy are priceless. Happy COTD to you today, beautiful girl.

What a stunning kitty you are! I'm glad you have a warm friend to curl up with.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

What a Sweet Little Cat you are Ruby, and we just love that video of you and your Big Cannine Friend.
    And you are a rare Finnish Cat I cannot recall a Cat from Helsinki before.

We just love seeing Cats from all over the World and Ruby, you just have to be one of the most gorgeous Kittens ever.

We are all sending our best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWS to Our Finest Finn and Doggy Friend our Newest Cat of the Future and Our Cat of the Day Regal Ruby.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest beautiful red Ruby, what an utterly stunning growing girl you are! Your Bengal-patterned fur with the red highlights is gorgeous, and you have the sweetest face, with the pale green eyes with the inquisitive, alert looks.. you don't miss a thing going on around you, do you! What a nice collection of photos you have here.. you checking everything out, yawning, rolling over, and cuddling up with your delightful doggie friend. And what a wonderful home you and doggie share with your human family! They all love you dearly, and you love them back just as much.. showing your affection by following them around, helping with chores, greeting visitors, and purring loudly when anyone needs a bit of encouragement.

Congratulations, darling Ruby, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope that you and your doggie pal and your humans are all enjoying a wonderful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Ruby, After seeing and reading about you, I want a Bengal kitten LOL. I'm not sure if my little dogs would approve though. Back to you, you are BEAUTIFUL and I really like your color and fur pattern. All the photos are just great--so sharp, clear, and endearing. I especially liked the one of you curled up all snuggly with your dog friend--just precious. Yes, I watched the video; it was terrific too. I hope you have a long happy healthy life with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Ruby, you are a true gem and such a beauty. I enjoyed watching the video with you and your doggie sibling. I can tell that you both love each other very much. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, Ravishing Ruby!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello from Copenhagen, Ruby, and Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day! What a beauty you are!

I'm sure your family enjoy your help in the kitchen and with the laundry. I enjoyed watching the video and I'm glad to see how good friends you and the dog are.

Get spoiled with love and treats today and have a lot of fun! I wish you a long, healthy and happy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Ruby what a stunning girl you are!!!

I enjoyed seeing your wonderful pictures today. Looks like you and your dog are best pals!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ruby, what a sweety you are! I like your green eyes and your striking coat pattern! I enjoyed the video of you and your doggie buddy very much- you are snuggle-mates! I bet your family enjoys your help around the house! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Ruby!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Ruby is a gem!

Hi Ruby, *most beautiful cat in the world*! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    What a stunning Bengal beauty you are, from your striking spotted coat to your sparkling green eyes, and so full of personality, with a heart of gold! The video of you and your doggie sib snuggling is beyond precious! I've always been mom to both dogs and kitties simultaneously, and it's a heartwarming sight to see them loving on each other! And what a help you are to your mommy, greeting guests with such graciousness, pitching in with the housework, the laundry and dishes...But do you do windows? What a gem of a girl your family has in you, Ruby! You're not only beautiful to look at, you're as sweet and loving and affectionate as they come, and your family so very blessed to have you in their lives! Friend to all, that's you Ruby!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and your doggie pal are both enjoying a very happy Cat of the Day, being spoiled rotten! You sure deserve it!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you beautiful Ruby, and to your dear doggie sib, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~