Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Easter Nightmare

Hi Nightmare, What a black beauty you are! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all the pics. I especially liked pic 3 of you in a basket and wearing bunny ears LOL. What a cooperative kitty you are! My dear Luke is at the RB and he never would have let me put ears on him. I do believe you are a sweet boy and I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

What a handsome boy you are, Nightmare. Congrats on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

I would have to say Nightmare that you are quite the unique Easter Bunny Nightmare, but you certainly do look pleased to be in that baket with all those eggs.

We love Black Cats at the Found Ctas hotel, as they have brought us syuch good Luck.

Tubster Panther, Ebomy Beau Tubster Angel , Tubby Two Angel, Ebony Tubbette Angel and Ebony Beau Tubster Two are all sending their best Black Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Elegant Easter Cat Nightmare.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS