Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Easter Nightmare

Easter Nightmare

Oh, there is a black panther kitty sitting right in the middle of the eggs. Maybe he is an artist and has painted them all.
    Obviously your name mixed Karen and Paul up and they gave you the text of the bunnies that were Pets of the Day! What a nightmare
    Or was it your bunny ears that gave them the impression you were no kitty
    Whatever it was, we send our most cordial congratulations-you are the most welcome nightmare ever

Happy Easter Nightmare! You're so handsome!!! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What a beautiful Easter Bunny!

Happy Easter, Nightmare kitty!!! (You are no nightmare, you are a gorgeous heavenly dream!)

Last edited by phesina; 03-31-2013 at 04:38 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Oh my goodness, Nightmare. I really wanted to read about you and maybe get some insight on how you got your name (other than that you are black), but I guess I'll just have to be content at looking at your pictures!. You certainly are a handsome cat - and Easter Bunny too. Maybe Karen and Paul will feature you again and post your story for all of us to read about YOU!

Anyway - congratulations on being selected as the very special Easter (bunny) COTD!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Nightmare???

Looking at your pics and description I can't imagine having anything but pleasant dreams with you as my kitty, especially with your wake-up routine. "La-la-la-la ... Sweet Dreams are made of this ..." Perhaps your purrson will care to enlighten us as to how you got such a scary name.

What a beautiful black bunny!

If you still see the text that belongs to the bunnies, clear your cache and reload the page. It was changed this morning at 8-something a.m. Or you can click to his archive page and read it there!
    I've Been Frosted

Dreamy, beautiful Nightmare!

Hi Nightmare! A very happy Easter Sunday Cat of the Day to you!!!
    I still can't read your bio. (the bunnies still up on my page even after "refreshing"), but I can certainly SEE what a sleek, handsome, ebony boy you are, and oh, don't you make THE cutest Easter bunny! What a good boy, keeping those ears on long enough for your mommy/daddy to snap your precious pic! Hopefully later today I can read all about you, and maybe find out too, how you came to be named! I'm sure you're a "nightmare" as in..........dreamy and totally swooooooooon worthy!
    Enjoy your much deserved, extra special, Easter Sunday honors, sweetheart, and to you and your family, a very Happy Easter! (Hope that other Easter bunny brought you a basket full of yummy stuff!)
    Lots of love, cuddles and smoochies to you, beautiful Nightmare!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

NIGHTMARE THE PATIENT:

Thank you for bearing the indignity of wearing the Easter head dress for us today. I can tell by your expression, how thrilled you are....SO CAT!!!!
    HAPPY COTD and a BLESSED AND JOYOUS EASTER!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Nightmare what a Dream come true you are!!!

I just loved seeing your sweet pictures. I will admit to chuckling at your bunny ear pic though. You certainly look like a most reluctant Easter Bunny!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us today. I hope you got some special treats today from the real Easter bunny.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awww, Nightmare! What a beautiful panther kitty you are! I bet you give your person sweet dreams And you are a smart boy, too-- playing fetch, calling for your purrson when you get separated, taking pieces of food from your bowl to arrange on the floor before eating, and awakening your purrson with sweet purrs for morning lovies! Happy Easter and Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet shiny Nightmare kitty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    If you still see the text that belongs to the bunnies, clear your cache and reload the page. It was changed this morning at 8-something a.m. Or you can click to his archive page and read it there!
    These remedies didn't work for me either. I can't get to the archive page since it brings up PET and not CAT when I click on Nightmare. Oh well - he (?) is a beautiful cat anyway, even if I can't read about him.
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Thanks, Karen. That fixed it, and now I can read all about Nightmare!

What a gorgeous black beauty you are, precious Nightmare! And what a sweet face you have, with those lovely pale green eyes. You are so good to be dressed up as the Easter Bunny and sit in the basket with your eggs around you. And we love that closeup shot of you looking so pensive and wise. And there you are on your side looking up for your Purrrson. You and he/she clearly love each other very much! That is so sweet that you are her/his alarm clock, lying on top of his/her head and purring until she/he gets up to love on you back. A win-win action here, and a nice way to start the day, indeed, for both of you!

Congratulations, darling Nightmare, on being selected our Easter Cat of the Day! We hope you and your Purrrson are enjoying a wonderful day of celebration full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Nightmare, your name sure caught my eye and I was able to read about you. I thought that maybe you were a very mischievous kitty so this was how you got your name but no you're just an adorable loving and very friendly cat that is very bonded to your owner. I've always loved black cats and I think of them as bringing good luck not bad. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    These remedies didn't work for me either. I can't get to the archive page since it brings up PET and not CAT when I click on Nightmare. Oh well - he (?) is a beautiful cat anyway, even if I can't read about him.
    Try just clicking this: http://catoftheday.com/archive/2013/March/31.html
    I've Been Frosted