Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm a BAAAD Meowmie... :(

Hi Pinot and a very late but very happy Gotcha Day! You sure knew what you were doing when you chose your wonderful purrents, they love you very much. Wishing you many more years of care, love, and companionship in your great furever home. Scritchies and lovies are being sent just for you
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Happy Belated Gotcha Day Pinot--- now take advantage of the memory lapse and check out what you think looks absolutely delicious, stare with longing eyes and keep staring, looking depressed, until you get the delicious looking tidbit. A guilty party will go a long way to make up for the lapse in memory
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

I must be a worse Pawpie as I am not sure when My Found Hotel Cats came to live with me.
    I had to ask My Vet to see when they came in. I know Scrappy Two as I have her certificate of adoption.
    I am old and cannot recall things anymore.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS