Thread: ~Ilia~

~Ilia~

Oh what a little cutie you are Ilia! You're so cute when you're dreaming! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Adorable Ilia!

Hi Ilia! Happy Pet of the Day to you!
    What a beautiful, simply adorable, wee little Ferret girl you are! I just love your silky "Panda" coat and that sweet little face, those precious pawsies! You may be on the diminutive size, Ilia, but in every way that counts, in personality and heart, you're as BIG as they come! And after a few more months chowing down on those healthy, yummy meals you'll hit "full figure" status I'm sure, or as your person would say, be all "fattened up!" (Are you sleeping in your gravity feeder? What a goofer!)
    What a wonderful addition you are to your human and furry family, Ilia! They are so very lucky to have a furkid, a beautiful best friend in you!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, Ilia, chowing down on all sorts of yummy treats (yes, they are good, lol), celebrating to the max with your person, Linx and Zant and the entire Ferret crew!
    Lots of love and cuddles and kisses to you, precious Ilia, and all of your sibblings, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ilia what an adorable little treasure you are!!!

Your sweet pictures made me smile!!! I wonder if you are dreaming of running and playing. You certainly chatter happily while dreaming!!! Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. I hope you are having a extra fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is Ilia's mom!

Hi everyone! Thanks for wishing Ilia a happy PotD. Her older sister, Midna, was previously a PotD! Ilia's older brothers, Link and Zant, haven't been PotD before. (Perhaps sometime in the future! )

Ilia is quite a goof ball. She doesn't sleep in her feeder, but she does climb up the side of the cage and slip into the feeder from the top. From there, she gets herself into all sorts of positions. The first time I discovered her doing it she was upside down on her back with her tail sticking out of the top and her head poking out of the food dish!