Thread: Ruby Claire

Ruby Claire

JUST BEAUTIFUL

Aww Ruby Claire, you're so cute! You may not look happy in the basket of eggs but you sure look pretty!
    Congrats on being DOTD and Happy Easter!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Ruby Claire, You are adorable and not a bunny LOL! Really, each photo got cuter and cuter. My favorite is the last one with you and the roses. You are such a pretty little girl and I know your family loves you very much. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your pics. I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Hi Ruby Claire.....What a beautiful baby you are. I know you are a joy to your family.I lost my yorkie of 15 years
    3 weeks ago. I know how loving a yorkie can be. Congratulations on DOTD. I am so Happy I got to see you. Especially on
    Easter Sunday. You make a beautiful bunny. Have a wonderful Easter to you and your family.

Linda in SC

Easter Yorkie Ruby Claire!

Oh, be still my heart!!! You make adorable Easter bunny, Ruby Claire, and an even more beautiful Yorkie, each and every day of the year! (See bottom photo--->heart melting!!!) Thanks for putting up with all your Mom's "silly stuff," sweet baby girl, so that we might drool over your adorable, color, bunnified little self this Easter morning! Starting the day off seeing your sweet self up on my screen was the perfect way to start the day! What a lucky family, having you all for their very own...you're a treasure!
    Happy Dog of the Day, sweet baby girl, and a very happy Easter Sunday to you and your family! Have a wonderful day, celebrating your big day in the spotlight!
    Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Ruby Claire!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Ruby Claire - what an adorable little gem that you are. I loved ALL of your pictures, and it's difficult picking a favorite, but I think the last one with the roses suits you best! But I sure wouldn't mind having an Easter Bunny that looked like you, too. Sending lots of love and tiny kisses out to you on this very special day - as you enjoy being PT's Easter DOTD!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Ruby Claire what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your pictures today. You are one of the cutest Easter Bunnies EVER!!! The picture of you in the flowers is simply stunning!!! It would be so wonderful framed and hung on a wall!!! The camera loves ya babe!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us today. I hope you are being spoiled rotten for all the help you give around the house.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, Ruby Claire, cutie! I like the picture of you beside the roses, perfect for spring! And you are a very cute Easter Bunny Yorkie too! Happy Easter and Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Ruby Claire, you're so adorable as an Easter bunny. Congrats on being DOTD!!!