Thread: Signs of Spring

Signs of Spring

Flowers sprouting up in the East flowerbed and along the house and a Easter Bunny stake in the front flowerbed.We are having Easter dinner here on Sunday,Marlene ,Larry,Shannon,Jamie and the kids.The main course right now is Ham and Baked Potatoes,Marlene bought a birthday cake,it was Shannon's birthday last Thursday,she is 36 and it was a Thursday so didn't celebrate it right so having that with Ice Cream.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Oh, I definitely see signs of spring in these pictures! I noticed yesterday that there are some early flowers just starting to come up in front of my building, a lot like these pictures
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

My daffs bloomed weeks ago and I still have a few in bloom. I mowed my yard yesterday.