Thread: D.j.

D.j.

I love your necktie! And your cross-eyed friend. And your "lasagna" pose in the pan. I always call my kitty a little meatloaf because she is fat enough to be cooked, but you take the cake! (or lasagna) sitting there ON the stove; how cute. Happy COTD to you today. (By the way, did I tell you l LOVE the necktie????)

You certainly are such a great Cat DJ, and we love that photo of you and your Friend sitting in the laundry.
    You two certainly make a Great Dynamic Duo.

You are quite the Big Creamsicle Cat , a classic Handsome Dude!!
    And you are getting to the prime of your Cat Hood .

Michael Angel, My Owesome Porch Angels and All of Our Found Cat Hotel Friends send a Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWW To Our New Cats of the Day DJ and His Buddy!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello, handsome orangey D.J.! I like all your pictures, but especially the one of you and your tabby buddy snuggled together in the laundry I like your orange and white coat and your green eyes -- and as Barbiecat said, your purr-fect tie! It sounds like your days are very full - conversing with your people, evaluating fresh toilet tissue rolls, napping in clean laundry and greeting visitors, plus being handsome and being in charge! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful D.J.!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a handsome cat! You sure fill up that baking pan!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Hunky, handsome DJ!

Hi DJ! Happy Cat of the Day to you, from this Brooklyn born kitty lover and life long Yankees fan!

What a scrumptious Creamsicle kitty you are DJ..and just like your namesake (well, one of "them," lol), quite the hunky, handsome chick magnet/"ladies man!" Speaking of "beefcake," that glam shot of you all stretched out across that white background would make any girl go weak in the knees! And how precious is that one of you all snuggled up with your bro/sis in that pile of warm, fresh laundry! Ahh, what a life! But that shot of you marinating in that roasting pan made me spit my coffee out! lol Just be sure you exit before it enters the oven! (My beloved Ollie used to love to nest in the spaghetti colander!)

The "mean streets" of Brooklyn, or any town/city, is no place for a charming, sociable, people loving pussycat such as you, DJ! You were born to love and BE loved, and I'm so happy for you and your family, that you found you way to one another! What a perfect pairing!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, beautiful boy! I hope you and your proud parents, your fur sibs and all of your adoring, fawning, friends and fans, enjoy a very happy, extra special Cat of the Day celebration!
    Lots of love, cuddles and smoochies to you, adorable DJ, our very special and most deserving, honoree!
    P.S...LOVE the necktie!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh, dearest D.J., what a GORGEOUS boy you are! That beautiful red-tabby-with-white coat, those lovely pale-green eyes.. And such a delightful photo gallery! We love them all.. you and your kitty pal (your sibling?) in the clean laundry.. you rolling on your back in the bathtub.. you with the matching hardwood floor and Persian rug.. you on the counter watching everything VERY carefully.. and you as baked kitty lasagna!

And what a concerned, careful family member you are, stress-testing the new toilet paper rolls to make sure they're suitable for use on sensitive human behinds! You are so full of Purrrsonality, and your Purrrsons love you very much.. just as you love them very much. What a wonderful home you and they and your kitty roomies share!

Congratulations, darling D.J., on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and even some female visitors to head-butt and get tummy-rubs from.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

D.J. what a gorgeous hunk of cat you are!!!

I loved your pictures. The one of you in the roasting pan made me chuckle. You'll be first in line if a turkey or meat loaf dares sit in it, eh? Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are adorable D.J. Congrats on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hi DJ, it's a pleasure to meet you What a handsome boy you are! I enjoyed reading about you. You sure did blossom from a poor little kitten into a very good looking cat. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all the great photos. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Hello D J,

Oh, are you ever a handsome fellow. I am so glad to meet you sweetie & offer my congratulations
    on being today's honored CAT OF THE DAY.Enjoy your special day gorgeous.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

D.J., you sure are a handsome orangie. I'm so glad that you were rescued and are now in a loving and caring forever home. You sure look like you have a wonderful personality too. I've found that orange male cats tend to have goofy personalities. As you can see from my signature picture, I'm a huge orangie fan. Congrats on being COTD!!!