Thread: Precious Piggie Butterscotch!

Precious Piggie Butterscotch!

Hi Butterscotch! Happy piggie Pet of the Day to you from all in this piggie loving home!
    What a beautiful, simply precious little pig you are, Butterscotch! You are a ringer for my beloved Rainbow Bridge piggie, Moonbeam! I have to say, your person couldn't have picked a more perfect hame for you, for you're as sweet as they come!Thanks for posing so patiently for the camera, sweetheart, even if your human could only get one shot! I know, you're a busy girl with things to do! You're one very special wheeker, Butterscotch, and your person, and your sibling Ginger and pup pal Bender, are all so very lucky to have a sweet and loving best friend in you!!!
    Thanks for the big smiles, cutie pie! I hope you and Ginger and Bender are all enjoying an extra special day of celebration, being spoiled rotten! You all deserve it!
    Lots of love, gentle cuddles and kisses to you precious Butterscotch, and to Ginger and Bender too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on Pet of the Day, Butterscotch! You're so cute!

Butterscotch what a beauty you are!!!

I am so glad you took time out of your busy day to pose for your picture!!! It certainly made me smile!!! Please thank your human for sharing you with us. I hope you, and your piggy pal, Ginger, are having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aww Butterscotch, what a pretty piggy you are! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla