Thread: Norton!!!

Norton!!!

You're a handsome boy Norton! It sounds like you're a very friendly pup! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope you and Numen have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh Norton you are a typical Golden, wanting to be loved and being a clown. Happy DOTD to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Beautiful Norton! I'd like to reach right through my monitor to give you some big hugs! What cute pictures of you with Numen and your guinea pig buddies! Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautful Norton the Golden!

Happy Dog of the Day, Norton, and to your darling little buddy Neuman and the precious piggies too! What a group!
    You, beautiful Norton (and Goldens just like you), are the reason why your breed is beloved worldwide, one of the most cherished of all time! One of my dearest friends (here on Pet Talk) has been mom to Goldens most of her life, works in Golden rescue, and has adopted many herself! And while it boggles my mind to think that anyone could abuse, neglect, or surrender a Golden, I'm so glad there are so many great groups out there, saving so many deserving doggies, surrenders and strays, helping to find them that committed, loving forever home they always deserved! I'm so happy you found such a home, sweetheart, and how blessed your family is, the humans and the furry ones all, having a furkid, a beautiful, golden hearted best friend in you! You're an angel in a furry, golden coat, Norton, and SO very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!
    Thanks for brightening and warming my cold, gray day with your heart warming story and utterly precious pics, beautiful boy! I hope you and adorable Neuman and the precious iggies, and of course all of your adoring humans, hehe, are enjoying a very happy, extra special day of celebration!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Norton, and to Neuman and the pggies, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Norton,

My, you are a very handsome boy and a very sweet fellow too. It is so sweet of you
    to welcome a little puppy brother into the family. I hope you have a fun day of celebration
    in your honor as today's deserving DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of cyber hugs
    and kisses sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh Norton !!

You are beautiful !!!

So gentle and strong and kind and loving

Seeing you with young Numan and the Guinea Pigs is WONDERFUL !

Sooooooooo loved !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/

Norman

That is the cutest pic I've ever seen!!