Thread: Jessie

Jessie

Hi Jessie....What a beautiful lady you are. Such a brave girl. I am so happy that you found a loving family
    to love and care for you. Congratulations on DOTD. Jessie, I hope you have a long and wonderful life with your loving family.

Linda in SC

Oh Jessie, what a sweet beautiful face you have. I"m glad you were found and have a great family taking care of you. Happy dotd!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Dixie Dog Jessie! You made a big cross-country move, and got a new forever home! And a close encounter with bears -- what a brave girl you are! I bet you got some BIG hugs and lovies after that I am so happy that you and your person have found one another. I am sending you cyber hugs today for your special day! Happy Dog of the Day to you, pretty girl Jessie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Jessie!

Hi Jessie! Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful girl!
    What a gorgeous blend of breeds you are, sweetheart! Your coat is gorgeous, and I see so much love in those big, brown eyes! I didn't realize how big you were until the last pic; you look like you might have some Akita in you, too! (Love your "spotties!")

Up here in MA our shelters receive a lot of doggies from shelters in the South, but never before had I heard them referred to as "Dixie Dogs!" So many pups and kitties and all sort of animals were lost or abandoned after Katrina; just heartbreaking. But thankfully you were found, and though your journey home took a few twists and turns, you couldn't have hoped for a more loving forever home! And having lived in the mountains of NE Pa, I know about those bears!!! One would come up onto the front porch occasionally, and though a beautiful creature, she/he scared the heck out of me! hehe How lucky you family is, Jessie, having you there to protect them from not only the wayward bear, but from all danger! What a brave and beautiful girl you are, Jessie, and how very blessed your family is, having a best friend for life in you! No doubt you and your *special person,* were destined to be together, and I hope for you and her/him, many, many more wonderful years of shared love and devoted companionship!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your much deserved day under the big lights, big treated to all your big heart desires, and more!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Jessie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jessie

Jessie what a beautiful girl you are and so brave. I'm so glad you found a wonderful home and a family who truly loves you. You truly deserve being the wonderful "Dog of the Day" Congratulations.

Hello pretty Jessie,

You have come a long way since coming North as a Dixie dog. I am so happy to know
    what a wonderful home & family that you have now. You deserve all the best sweetie.
    Congratulations on being honored as todays DOG OF THE DAY. Sending many
    hugs & kisses just for you pretty girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Jessie girl, What a beauty you are! I am so glad you have a good home and someone to care and love you. My mouth fell open as I read about you and bears on your property. I live in the country in central NC but have never seen a bear and I hope it stays that way. It would scare me very much. What a brave smart protective girl you are! I hope you all have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Oh Jessie , what a heart=stealing dog you are! and so brave to protect your family from bears. No wonder they love you so much! Happy Dog of the Day
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi