Thread: Capone

Capone

Hi Capone, you are a good looking guy. I have a Pit Mix named Tyson with the same beautiful coat of bronze coloring as yours. I rescued him at the age of twelve weeks and he is one and one-half years old now. He, too, has turned into a very fine dog that loves everybody and most animals (squirrels and rabbits are exceptions). Congratulations, Capone, on being our terrific Dog Of The Day. I'm really glad that you have a good family that adores you. Best wishes for a GREAT future.
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

Oh boy - you sure are a beauty!!!
    Congrats on being DOTD today ... :-)
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Hi Capone....You are a handsome fellow. I would love to have you. Congratulations on DOTD. I bet you are a wonderful pet
    and member of the family. Have a wonderful life.

Linda in SC

Congrats Pittie!

OH, i Love to see the pits representing Dog of The Day! Capone is absolutely beautiful. Enjoy

Capone, you look like a real cuddle bug! You sound like a lot of fun to have around too, playing with dogs kids and and adults! Happy Dog of the Day
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Gentle Giant Capone!

Hi Capone! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a beautiful, golden hearted, gentle giant of a Pittie boy you are, Capone! I too just love seeing a Pittie being featured on Dog of the Day, and how very deserving you are, sweetheart! That beaming smile, that sweet face, those gorgeous amber eyes of yours are heart melting! We can't thank your family enough for rescuing you from such deplorable conditions, an uncertain fate, and how well their kindness and compassion have been rewarded, having a gentle and loving cuddle bug of a best furkid in you! You're not only one terrific goodwill ambassador for Pitties near and far, you're living proof of the priceless rewards of doggie adoption/rescue! What a wonderful addition you are to your pack of humans AND pups, Capone, and I hope for you all many, many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship!
    Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, celebrating with your Pittie and Labbie sibs, your humans, and all of your adoring friends and fans!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Capone!!! Please have your mom give you and the entire furry crew, a bunch of extra cookies for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on Dog of the Day, Capone!