Thread: Tugboat!!!

Tugboat!!!

You're a handsome boy Tug!!! I love the video! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope you and Rowe have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Tugboat

Oh Tugboat what a handsome boy you are and I love the picture of you and your Sister Rowboat. Congratulations for being the Special Dog of the Day.

Terffic Tugboat!

Hi Tugboat! Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful boy, and to your adorable sidekick, sister Rowboat too! What a precious pair!!!
    I watched you video and laughed so hard I spit my tea out! What a hoooooooooooot, you are!!! Your manipulative, umm, I mean "speaking" skills are awesome! hehe Oh, what a lucky mommy, having two beautiful babies in you and Rowboat!!! You're both adorable!!!
    Thanks for the big smiles and laughs, Tug! I hope you and Rowbot are enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, being spoiled rotten! (Not that there's any chance you won't be!)
    Lots of love, big Bullie sized hugs and kisses to you, precious Tugboat, and to Rowboat too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi there Tug,

It is so nice to meet you today sweet boy. I loved your video too. You really have a way with words Tug. I'll bet you are
    a spoiled baby. You sure deserve to be. Congratulations on being our loving DOG OF THE DAY. I hope you
    and little sister Rowe have a wonderful day celebrating your DOTD honor. Sending you lots of hugs & kisses sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello, Tug and Rowe! I got a big smile on my face when I saw the two of you sitting on the step together! What can I do for you? Sit down and make a lap? Help you play with toys? Be a wrestling buddy- maybe not. But I can say a big YAAAAY for Tug and Rowe! Tug, I have a question though- in your pictures it looks like your left eye is brown and your right eye is blue - do you have two different colored eyes? You're so handsome and how wonderful that you and your sister Rowe have each other Happy Dog of the Day to Tug and Rowe!

p.s., I love the conversation between you and your mommy in your video!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678