Thread: Simon the Ukraine Kitty!

Simon the Ukraine Kitty!

Simon, you came a long way to meet all of us; you are such a handsome boy. I can see why your family loves you. I am also from Ukranian grandparents myself; maybe that's why you are so cute to me! Happy COTD.

Simon you are such a Happy Handsome Cat and Mark Twain said the same thing about Cats that a home without a Cat may be a home but would could it prove it's title.
    I think that you are the first Cat of The Day from the Ukraine a part of the world that has had its share of problems , but now you are independent
    things should be better, much better.

Simon is such a Great Cat , and the British Short hair is such an expressive Cat, you know what they are thinking at all times.
    Joey who is an ex stray has sort of the same sort of face as he clams down he smiles more.
    You have such a Happy Face Simon!!

We Found Hotel Cats all love You Simon and send our Best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest and Happiest Cat of The Day Sir Simon.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Simon, what an adorable British Shorthair kitty you are! You are so pretty, with that soft plush grey fur with matching nosie and those beautiful orange eyes, so expressive as you lie on your back or on your side or you perch straight up.. and then it's time for a snooze! Your family loves you very, very much, just as you love all of them. You look just like an English Lord, so intelligent and well-mannered you are, even when you get up to your antics that make your people smile so much.

The Ukrainians are very wise to know that a house without a cat is like an orphan, but you have become a true family member in your home!

Congratulations, darling Simon, your Lordship, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family are enjoying a wonderful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful, noble Simon!

Hi Simon in Ukraine! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful boy!
    Noble, frisky, funny, and oh...so...handsome!!! Your photo spread has me in swoon mode! hehe Who could resist that "fluffy," apple round face, that plush, blue coat, those gorgeous, saucer-sized amber eyes, that purrsonality! As your wise human has said, a home just isn't a home without a kitty, and in you your family has been blessed with the best! You may live far, far away from many here on Cat of the Day, but it's clear...kitty love knows no boundaries!
    Thanks to your proud person for sharing your beautiful self with us, Simon! I hope you're well into a very happy day of celebration, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Simon!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're gorgeous Simon!!! I love blue kittys! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello Simon,

So good to see your handsome self today. I agree, you are one gorgeous blue boy.
    Enjoy your special day as our deserving CAT OF THE DAY. xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Too cute!

That first picture of Simon put a big smile on my face - he looks very cute and playful. I can imagine someone putting some funny captions to that on those websites for that purpose. What a cutiepie!
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Simon what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I enjoyed seeing your wonderful pictures and meeting you very much. What a treasure you are!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are having a wondful and fun day.

Congratulations, sweet Simon, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Barbicat1 View Post
    Simon, you came a long way to meet all of us; you are such a handsome boy. I can see why your family loves you. I am also from Ukranian grandparents myself; maybe that's why you are so cute to me! Happy COTD.
    I'm Ukrainian too on my dad's side Simon, what a beautiful blue fellow you are! Your coat looks so plush and soft to pet! I love your sweet expression and your golden brown eyes, too! Congratulations, dear Simon, your Lordship on your special day! Happy Cat of the Day to you, most handsome kitty Simon!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678