Thread: Solitaire!!!

Solitaire!!!

You're a little cutie Solitaire! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you have a fun day and I hope you get a few extra sunflower seeds!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Sweet Solitaire!

Hi Solitaire! A very happy Pet of the Day to you!
    Aww, what a beautiful, simply precious little mousie girl you are, your sisters too! (Love that group shot!) Your dove colored coat is so pretty, and your sweet, little face...a heart melter! It's no wonder you human loves to photograph you...you're super model material! What a wonderful family you were born into, Solitaire, having a knowledgeable guardian/breeder so totally devoted to you, not to mention a bevy of mouse sisters to pal around with! What a wonderfull life you have been blessed with, Solitaire, and no mouse is more deserving than you! Your human is one lucky girl/guy, having a sweet and loving best furkid in you, sweetheart, and we're so happy to have the chance to crown you Pet of the Day!
    Thanks for the BIG smile, cutie pie! I hope you and all of your mouse sisters are enjoying a very special Pet of the Day, being treated to all your heart desires and more!
    Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, adorable Solitaire, and to all of your sweet sisters, too! (Please have your mom/dad give you all some extra sunflower seeds, for me!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Solitaire what a lovely girl you are!!!

I enjoyed seeing your sweet pictures and reading about you today!!! You certainly brightened up my cold gloomy day. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us today. I hope you and all your sisters are having lots of fun today. Maybe sharing some yummy sunflower seeds.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~