Thread: Beautiful Angel Zeus~

Hybrid View

Beautiful Angel Zeus~

Dear Zeus, beautiful angel boy~
    I'm heartbroken knowing a doggie as beautiful, as sweet, as special as you has left for the Rainbow Bridge so long before your time. I've never met a "Sheppadoodle" before; such a beautiful blend of two of the most beloved breeds! I think you got your love for water from your Poodle side, and your dislike for getting your paws wet from your Shepherd side! Reading the story of you and your "wet socks" put the biggest smile on my face, and I can only imagine the countless more cherished memories you family holds in their hearts. You were only on this earth but a short time, Zeus, but what a legacy you forged in those 7 years, touching the lives of so many, bringing happiness to all you knew and loved. You may no longer be there with your family, physically, but your spirit lives on in their hearts, and I hope that will comfort them until that wonderful day when you all are together again!
    Until then, romp happy and healthy and whole at the Rainbow Bridge, sweetheart! I know all of our beloved furangels will be throwing you the biggest party today, celebrating your much deserved Dog of the Day honors, and I hope seeing you being honored here today brings some small measure of comfort to your family. They were SO very blessed to have had a best friend in you!
    Love, Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Aww, what an adorable boy you were Zeus. It's easy to see you were very loved. I hope your humans are happy to see you as DOTD!
    I hope it makes this a special day for them.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    I'm so sorry that I missed this story of Zeus yesterday, but I did want to post a short comment today.

Those incredible amber/brown eyes just drew me to you. It is said that the eyes are a window to the soul, and I believe that this is very true in your case. I would have loved to meet you in person, and I'm saddened to learn that you had to leave this earth way too soon. It definitely sounds as though all of your people loved you very much, and miss you beyond words.

Play hard at RB handsome boy. I'm sure all of your people are very proud indeed, that you were selected as DOTD.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Zeus is an angel above

I read your story about Zeus and can tell from what you said that he was indeed a very special boy. I agree about his eyes, there were a spectacular color and know what you mean about the emotions and knowing behind them. Even though they can not speak to us in words, they speak to us every day in the way they love us and care for us. I recently lost my boy Taggart, also a dog of the day a few years back, when reading your story, I thought of him and hope they are up at the bridge playing and have a good time until we meet them there... You will one day find your very own dog fella and while you will never forget Zeus, you will see bits and pieces of him in your new guy.... all the best to you and don't forget, there is an angle above who knows your name and your heart....

Thank You all :)

Sorry I'm a bit late, I just saw that Zeus made it to DOTD.. Thank you all from myself, and my mother-in-law, and boyfriend. He is truly missed but he holds a very special place in all our hearts. Thank you for your kind words, xo