Thread: Terrific Tim the Bunny!

Terrific Tim the Bunny!

Good morning, Tim, sweet bunny! You had a very scary start in life, oh my goodness. I am so glad you're now safely in your forever home!

How sad that you lost your best buddy Sandy; that must have been very difficult for both your person and you. I'm glad you have a new stuffed pal to give you comfort.

You are such a handsome fellow with your white coat, black markings, and your cute ears! I would love to stroke your fur, because I'll bet you are very soft to pet! Maybe your person will give you some gentle petting for me today. I hope you get some fun play time or maybe a delicious bunny treat to celebrate YOU today! (Gentle petting to your sister-bunny and the guinea pigs too, please.) If you like to be picked up by your Mom, maybe she could pick you up for a hug from me! If not, that's okay too.

It is my pleasure to meet you today, Tim Bunny! You have given a very important message about Easter pets, and done so beautifully! Please add me to your fan club Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you, precious Tim!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Awww Tim, you're adorable!!! I'm so glad you were rescued and thank you for speaking out for the forgotten Easter bunnies.
    Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a happy, hoppy day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Terrific Tim!

Hi Tim! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!
    What a treat, waking on this beautiful Sunday morning, opening up POTD, and seeing your sweet self self staring back at me! You're precious beyond words!
    As cassiesmom has said, your start at life was so frightening, the actions of your former "human" unconscionable! It's a miracle you were able to survive until you could be rescued! But rescued you were, and best of all, you found your way to the happiest, most responsible and loving of forever homes!
    I'm so very sorry to hear of the passing of your furry soul mate, beautiful Sandy. That photo of you two together is melting my heart. But thankfully you had your human there to comfort you in your time of great sadness, and your beloved stuffie!
    You're not only a beautiful bunny, Tim, inside and out, but such a wise one, too! As you say, bunnies are not the perfect pet for every family, and hopefully those considering buying/rescuing a bunny this Easter will do the necessary research before making that choice, or better still, choose the yummy chocolate or cuddly stuffed version!
    How lucky your family is, Tim, having a furkid as special as you to call their own, and I hope that you and they will know many, many more wonderful years together!
    Thanks so much for starting my day off with a BIG smile, cutie pie! I hope you enjoy a very special, love filled Pet of the Day, and a very happy Easter Day! You sure deserve it!
    Lots of love and gentle cuddles to you, precious Tim, and to your sister bunny and the piggies, too! Please have your Mom give you all a fave treat for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Tim! My horse was also POTD and his name was Tim, too. Thanks for getting the word out that bunnies should not be an impulse acquisition, as you require lots of special care and most young children are not up to the task. So sorry you were cast aside but it is wonderful that you were rescued and now enjoy a great life with your devoted guardian! Happy POTD to you and yours!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Tim what an adorable bunny boy you are!!!

How awful that you were just booted out to fend for yourself. I don't know why people think that just because an animal has wild ancestors that they can automatically fend for themselves. That's like tossing a baby out and expecting it to survive because it had caveman ancestors. I am so happy you are in a safe and loving home now. You certainly deserve the best. I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~