Thread: I gotsa big problem!

I gotsa big problem!

I had a big problem today, Pettalk!

Mom brought me outside to play in da yard without my big leash. We gotsa a new fence that I now all of a sudden like to dig under so I am still stuck on da tie-out chain for now. I don't get why, I think running away is fun!

Mom took me outside with my favorite ball! I wasn't really playing much until...

I found a nice, chewy stick!

My first problem was, well.. I didn't know which one to play with first, da stick or da ball! Decisions, Decisions...my life is so stressful.

My second problem was MOM. She didn't like me chewin' da stick! It was so yummy and tasty. But not very sticky..why is it called a stick?

SO many problems, I don't even know how to recover from all da stress in life.

He hee - looks like a good long stick that will last you a long time! Tell mom it is good for your toofies, and maybe she'll let you keep chewing it!

Now, Mikey, while you may think running away is fun, you're gonna give your mom a heart attack if ya escape again! You are no match for a speeding car, and she wouldn't want anything to happen to you! I know you are half beagle, so will tend to follow your nose anyway ...
    I've Been Frosted

Dear Mikey,

I understand you are part Beagle and it is in your blood to run and run but you have to stay behind the fence and be safe for the people who love you.
    What a great stick!

Be a good boy and listen to your momma.

Helen/happylabs

My boys must agree with you, Mikey. Sticks are the best! I get on to Ethan a lot because he always picks out the ones covered in lichen and gets little bits of it stuck on his tongue. I gotta echo what the others are saying about your new-found habit of running away... you shouldn't do that, young man! Just think, you have that nice, big backyard all to yourself. There's no reason to go conquer any more.
    Stay out of trouble, handsome!

Dear Mikey, running away might be fun to you but it can be scary to your mum if she can't find you. I know you and mum go hiking together
    You sure are handsome and I really like the picture of you taking the sun with your best ball!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Mikey, da stick is just perfect for ya isn't it? I bet Mom is worried you will swallow bits and pieces. So hard to decide, ball, stick, hmmm.

This is something you could 'try' I had to put this along the base of my fence: Go to the Home Depot site, and put this in the search box:
    Southern Patio 2 ft. Resin Wrought-Iron Edging

I had to do this as the fluffs want to slip under the fence. So it may not work for a digger; just one idea to consider.

I know one friend of mine locally had to dig down and put in concrete under her fence to stop her digger getting out!

You may also find ideas if you search Google, try things like: stop dog dig fence

Hehehe I love Mikey man!

Hi, Mikey! How are you doing with da new fence? I hope you're getting used to not digging under it. Could you please have your mom give you a hug for me, because you're very handsome and smart!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Ms. Elyse!

Sorry I didn't reply, I've been so busy being bad lately. Just kidding!

But mom decided she doesn't think I'll ever be okay without a leash on in the yard, My tie-out is long enough I think! It's by the chipmunk hole anyway, so I can still chase 'em. Plus Mom's mommy doesn't want me goin' in da garden and peein' on all da bushes, which I do whenever I'm off leash. The other day the gardener left the gate open, so that is another worry Mom has!! I swear she's paranoid, I don't know what's wrong with going for a run without permission. It's so fun when da humans are chasin' you and you keep play bowing and than keep running, but they don't seem to like it!

We went hiking for the first time in 2 weeks today, it was tons of fun. Mom says tis the season for hiking!

Oh Mikey, please stay safe in your fence! Why would you want to venture out in the world when you got it made where you are!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

There's Mikey - cute as ever!!

But Mister, on a serious note here, you seem to be forgetting a few things with all this running away business. Where are you going to sleep if you run away? On the street? It certainly won't be in a nice, warm, comfy bed like you have now. What are you going to do for eats, love and family? And God Forbid, what if you get hit by a car? So many things you're not thinking of beyond the wind in your ears and nose to the ground. Don't forget also that your Mommie and all of us would miss you like crazy. Best you learn to live with the tie out and be safe, warm, loved and happy!
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Oh Mikey, you are a bad boy and a cute one too. To me it seems you're always smiling. It does sound as if you need to be tied out or you'll get in big big trouble.